• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips How to know that your tags are well chosen for your video?

GGT

TubeBuddy User
So when i upload a video and i pick the tags using tubebuddy i see a score near tags like 10-11 and it only shows for 3 tags, so is that score for how many person searched using that certain tag?

The Keyword explorer score analyzer video was perfect for me - my take away was thinking more about key-phrase, not words. It didn't occur to me that people don't type 1 word in a YT search, they type in a whole phrase... I'm going through some of my older videos and updating them. Hopefully, I'll see a uptick in views.

Perfect Relaxation

Really helpful, especially for those of us who are beginners on Youtube, and are actively looking for support, subscribers and channel views, but can't get any

I usually put in a word or a phrase, and then click on go, then there's an overall score which I take for the result. I trust tubebuddy's judgement on these things...

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
Keyword explorer is the tool you need to be playing with for tags. It can take time typing in a bunch until you find the right ones but its well worth the time. No sense in guessing what you think the top related tag is over the TubeBuddy tool. I used it today until I found one with 88% and wouldn't upload without this tool & catchy thumbs! The last one I uploaded had a 64% score and is pushing 7.9% conversion rate. Be interesting to see what this one does. Good luck to all and remember that tool is KEY, haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-23 stress relief cbd without getting stoned - YouTube.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-23 stress relief cbd without getting stoned - YouTube.png
    20 KB · Views: 197
  • rOinuDc4-48(1).png
    rOinuDc4-48(1).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 205

VESam

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Keyword explorer is the tool you need to be playing with for tags. It can take time typing in a bunch until you find the right ones but its well worth the time. No sense in guessing what you think the top related tag is over the TubeBuddy tool. I used it today until I found one with 88% and wouldn't upload without this tool & catchy thumbs! The last one I uploaded had a 64% score and is pushing 7.9% conversion rate. Be interesting to see what this one does. Good luck to all and remember that tool is KEY, haha

It would be interesting to find out the results, if you could perhaps let us know here in the future?

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
Good morning all,

Like"VESam" point. Lets track this. Today the conv is @ 6.7% (was 7.7% last night) click thru rate.

60% traffic source youTube search :) Knowing I have scored better with other style thumbs.
I'm going to put some work later on this... Check out other pushing 8%.

Please comment if you would, analytics aside. What thumb you liked better?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-24 Channel dashboard - YouTube Studio.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-24 Channel dashboard - YouTube Studio.png
    407.6 KB · Views: 194
  • Screenshot_2020-04-24 Video analytics - YouTube Studio(1).png
    Screenshot_2020-04-24 Video analytics - YouTube Studio(1).png
    35.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot_2020-04-24 Video analytics - YouTube Studio.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-24 Video analytics - YouTube Studio.png
    48 KB · Views: 188
  • Screenshot_2020-04-24 Channel analytics - YouTube Studio(1).png
    Screenshot_2020-04-24 Channel analytics - YouTube Studio(1).png