• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Sharing the most impressive Moments in the European Alps - that's what I'm doing on my Channel Alpine Momente

Franz Alpine

Subscriber Goal
User name: Franz Alpine
Title of introduction: Sharing the most impressive Moments in the European Alps - that's what I'm doing on my Channel Alpine Momente
Your name/ Alias: I'm called Franz
Where are you from? I'm from Austria, Europe
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy last year, when I had a long period of health problems. I did not waste time. I spent hours to investigate my Channel and bring it to the next level. Therefore I found some Videos about usefull Tools for YouTube and landed here at TubeBuddy. Since August 2019 I checked your Videos and I think the first Time TubeBuddy was recommended to me was on Nick Nimmins Channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined our Forum today as I want to bring my Channel again to the next Level and want to connect closer with you TubeBuddies. Maybe we can find synergies.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: As I'm working as an state employer I won't give up my job for YouTube that's much more risk for my personal lifestyle. YouTube will be a Hobby, BUT. YouTube is the greates Hobby for myself cause I connect with people all over the earth, get so much positive feedback and energy and the best thing is to know that I helped lots of people to get know if they can do a mountain adventure or not. So I'm sure I saved some lives too and as the Videos are on the platform for the future too I'm sure to save lives in future :)
My goal for the Channel Alpine Momente is to grow and be the biggest Alpine Channel in the german-speaking countries someday. A second goal is to get international with my channel and to find an easy solution for subtitles/cc in my videos.
A third goal is to grow my second channel that I started two days ago as soon as possible to 1000 subscribers and monetize this channel :D
How frequently do you upload? 2019 I uploaded every Monday and Thursday, the last 4 months I uploaded every 3rd day and for the near future I'm uploading every Friday.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are mountaineering, learning, organizing myself, motivate myself, reach goals and share my hobbies on YouTube
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be lucky with my girlfriend and to get old and lucky with her.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ17rKg3odA_tNFLrNjz0Cw?

Last edited: