• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Dating, Relationships, Manhood, Society & Culture, Whatever!

Debsterism

TubeBuddy Star
User name: Debsterism
Title: Dating, Relationships, Manhood, Society & Culture, Whatever!
Type of collaboration: Would like to have a variety of YouTubers interested in being interviewed on a variety of relationship/dating/family/life/culture issues over the next few months. You may be on a panel with 2-3 others, or 1-0n-1 with me. Must have something interesting to share about your experiences with dating, online dating, app dating, finding the one, single parenting, breaking up, self-esteem, confusion about the opposite sex, etc.
Amount of Subscribers: 21,600
Ways to contact you: Best way to contact me is by email at survivingdating@gmail.com
Why should they collaborate with you: The DEBSTERISM CHANNEL is primarily women (70% or more) in the 25-45 age group. I've been online since 1994 with AOL/Compuserve era, and providing advice to millions over the past 25 years. With two advice blogs, and more than 600 videos which focus on self-empowerment, self-esteem, setting boundaries, dating, relationships, parenting, and the games singles play, I think a collaboration with me will bring you a new source of traffic, and expose me and my channel to a new type of viewer. I believe joining forces would be a win-win all around.
Link to Channel: http://www.youtube.com/debsterism

The Raydio Pulse

I would love the chance to collaborate with like minded people such as yourself. Please check out my YouTube channel at your leisure Watch "The Raydio Pulse" on YouTube

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hi, I don't know if you are still collaborating with people. I would like to work with you. Please check out my channel and contact me if you like my content.