• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel About time I posted here

Tim Simpson

User name: Tim Simpson
Title of introduction: About time I posted here
Your name/ Alias: Tim
Where are you from? Wellington, New Zealand
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found Tubebuddy through one of Andrews videos when i was getting started.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? There's a huge amount of stuff to learn, and being around like minded people with the same level of enthusiasm is always the best ways to do that!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Ideally live of it eventually. I've been playing with it to support other things I do for some time, but now I find it's the thing I want to keep doing!
How frequently do you upload? Daily is the goal ... a few times a week is the reality.
What are your hobbies? Creating stuff, innovating new solutions, thinking outside the box, learning new stuff, learning old stuff! sharing what I learn, and anything film and photography. And drones duh.
What is your biggest dream? To do what I love for a living and keep loving it, and inspire others to do the same.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/t1m51mp50n

Reactions: PhatBeetz