• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Anyone in VANCOUVER, Canada?

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: RobBalasabas
Title: Anyone in VANCOUVER, Canada?
Type of collaboration: Meetup either at a coffee shop or casual restaurant.
Amount of Subscribers: 505
Ways to contact you: Thread Reply
Why should they collaborate with you: Hey everyone, Rob here from the TubeBuddy team.

I'm curious to see who's in Vancouver, Canada. Would love to get the local Vancouver YouTube Creator community together. Maybe we can schedule a casual meetup at a cafe or resto, connect, and see where the group goes from there.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/socialmediaclub

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Rob! I am in "Vancouver" (ok so I live on the other side of the Port Mann :) ).

Just getting started with YouTube now, haven't even posted my first video yet. I'm a software architect/developer by day with a tech background. Just learning some video editing skills at the moment to get my first channel video done.

I was just going to post on this forum to see if there were any DaVinci Resolve users in Greater Vancouver area?

I know everyone is sort of on lock down, but I'd love to meetup in person one day as things continue to settle down!

marlaarceno

Subscriber Goal
Why should they collaborate with you: Hey everyone, Rob here from the TubeBuddy team.

I'm curious to see who's in Vancouver, Canada. Would love to get the local Vancouver YouTube Creator community together. Maybe we can schedule a casual meetup at a cafe or resto, connect, and see where the group goes from there.

Hey Rob,

Any chance youΓÇÖd organize another meet up for Youtubers in Vancouver? I would love to attend. I would benefit hearing from everyone be it starters like me and of course successful youtuberS as well.

All the best.

OP
OP
RobBalasabas

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Rob,

Any chance youΓÇÖd organize another meet up for Youtubers in Vancouver? I would love to attend. I would benefit hearing from everyone be it starters like me and of course successful youtuberS as well.

All the best.

That sounds like a plan. There is actually a YouTube Meetup that Steve Dotto runs, but since the quarantine, it's been on pause. I imagine that once we're allowed to get together again, it'll start up again.

I want to visit some time soon! Whenever I can manage to make that happen we need to meet up!

Aaron, yes absolutely! Come up and visit. Once we're allowed to travel again, I'd love to see you guys down there in California!

I wish Rob! Canada seems like a lovely place :) If I ever find myself up those parts, I'll let you know :)

Beanie, and when I visit Australia - I'm definitely letting you know. Maybe @Andrew and I can find an excuse to go there for work one of these days :)

Hi Rob! I am in "Vancouver" (ok so I live on the other side of the Port Mann :) ).

Just getting started with YouTube now, haven't even posted my first video yet. I'm a software architect/developer by day with a tech background. Just learning some video editing skills at the moment to get my first channel video done.

I was just going to post on this forum to see if there were any DaVinci Resolve users in Greater Vancouver area?

I know everyone is sort of on lock down, but I'd love to meetup in person one day as things continue to settle down!

Hey Ben, that's cool - good to connect with you!

There's a couple YouTube Meetup Groups that I know about that I'm sure will be getting back up and running again once we're allowed to get together in larger groups.

I don't use Davinci myself (I use Camtasia), but I'm sure you'll find plenty of Davinci users in the community here :)

marlaarceno

Subscriber Goal
Thanks Rob for subscribing to my channel. I didnΓÇÖt expect youΓÇÖd notice. I really really appreciate it. I was so happy I had to show it to my Bestfriend.
Hope the Vancouver meet up will push through.

All the best.

OP
OP
RobBalasabas

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks Rob for subscribing to my channel. I didnΓÇÖt expect youΓÇÖd notice. I really really appreciate it. I was so happy I had to show it to my Bestfriend.
Hope the Vancouver meet up will push through.

All the best.

My pleasure, enjoy that Vancouver weather this week!

marlaarceno

Subscriber Goal
Oh definitely! Went cycling at Mud Bay Park this morning. Gorgeous day today.

hope you had the chance it yourself.
Take Care.

OP
OP
RobBalasabas

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh definitely! Went cycling at Mud Bay Park this morning. Gorgeous day today.

hope you had the chance it yourself.
Take Care.
that's awesome - looks like Saturday this weekend has a small chance of rain, so we might still brave it out and go for a walk somewhere in the city.

If not, Sunday is looking like a sunnier day - I'd like to actually take a drive out to Squamish of something to get away from the city.

marlaarceno

Subscriber Goal
Road trips to Squamish is the best!!! I canΓÇÖt wait to take another hike at The Stawamus Chief this year. I did it with friends on a rainy day last year, I made a vlog about it. CouldnΓÇÖt really go to the other side as it was too slippery and dangerous.

Have fun on your visit. I heard Sea to Sky Gondola is finally open.