• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel JunglesTravels is my travel vlog channel where I mix Vanlife with trips abroad too. Basically I just love travelling.

Jungles travels

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Jungles travels
Title of introduction: JunglesTravels is my travel vlog channel where I mix Vanlife with trips abroad too. Basically I just love travelling.
Your name/ Alias: Jungle or Mr Jungle
Where are you from? Greater Manchester
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through youtube links
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love vlogging my trips and sharing them on YouTube. If I'm being totally honest I would love to make a career out of it and my goal is to get my channel up to around 50k subs. I know this is going to be a lot of hard work and not something that just happens overnight.
I feel TubeBuddy will be a great tool in helping me achieve my goal.
There is a wealth of knowledge and experience on here that I feel will help me to grow my channel and make it better and likewise if I can offer any help and advice to others then that is great too as its a 2 way street.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like my channel to be a place where people can come and see different places and be entertained at the same time. I have a dry sarcastic humour which I think comes across nicely in my vids. I'm trying to be unique and keep it real and not like the other Vanlife channels which although are good I feel a lot are very similar to each other in formula. I've tried to put my own twist on this even throwing an alternative comedy cooking segment into the mix which has had excellent feedback.
As stated above if I could get to 50k subs one day then I would be extremely happy and ultimately I'd love to be able to do it full time and make a career out of travel vlogging.
How frequently do you upload? I am trying to get into the routine of uploading once a week but don't want to upload just for the sake of it as content can become bland when that happens.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are travelling in my van wild camping, hiking, mountain biking and acting.
I think it was my love of acting actually that first steered me to vlogging. Just another way to perform in front of the camera but one where I am in control.
Subsequently vlogging has also given me a new love of editing, love chopping and playing around with the clips I've recorded.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be a recognised travel vlogger, not just publicly but industry recognised.
YouTube Channel Link: UC9WnkERyDKlhGCeVK-YqQFw

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ikerot and DWiz
OP
OP
Jungles travels

Jungles travels

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Ikerot, thanks for the comment and the sticky lol.
I got into Vanlife because I wanted the freedom to just be able to go anywhere and stop wherever I like.
Used to have caravans in the past but they are more hassle and limited on parking. Vanlife just ticks all the boxes.
Not really had any issues yet thankfully. My only issue really is height restriction on certain car parks. Other then that all is good.

Reactions: Ikerot