• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Intercultural Couple|Asares Adventures

AsaresAdventures

User name: AsaresAdventures
Title of introduction: Intercultural Couple|Asares Adventures
Your name/ Alias: Asares-Adventures
Where are you from? Illinois
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy on a creator channel on YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forum because I am a new creator and want to be more knowledgeable about YouTube. I also want to understand YouTube SEO. I also read through the community section for a few hours and loved how active the admins are and how other creators help another out.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I will like to understand YouTube algorithm and business standpoint. I will love to grow a community for my channel and meet up for discussions. Get sponsorships. The goal is to have always fun doing YouTube and able to give back. During this process I will hope to earn a successful business with YouTube
How frequently do you upload? We upload weekly. SundayΓÇÖs and Wednesday at 8am. Occasionally upload on FridayΓÇÖs
What are your hobbies? I have a online clothing store and my husband run track 100m outside of us being parents to our two sons. We enjoy family time, movies, trying different foods and just giving back. Either that is advice or offering services.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have my own successful business and have financial freedom. Accomplishing this goal will allow me to be a more active mom and travel to see around the world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdUSXBN6xwKq71Ac93DjQeQ

Reactions: Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey @AsaresAdventures! Welcome to the TB forums :D

I also read through the community section for a few hours and loved how active the admins are and how other creators help another out.
Haha, I'm glad! We strive to have a positive community that'll help each other along the way :)

I see that you guys make a variety of content. Which ones are your favorite to record?