• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Subscriber button

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, it's more of a XenForo thing. You're supposed to put in your Channel ID, but people put in the whole url and that causes the error :x

We have a thread that explains it, but not a lot of people see it and they tend to make a whole new thread about it.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, it's more of a XenForo thing. You're supposed to put in your Channel ID, but people put in the whole url and that causes the error :x

We have a thread that explains it, but not a lot of people see it and they tend to make a whole new thread about it.

Working on ways for it to be more visual, but it's not as much of a Xenforo thing as it is YouTube themselves are SUPER strict on what they will make that button for.

Reactions: Ikerot

ceasero

TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal

Is my subscribe button showing because i have received a message that i have been awarded