• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Starting out, but finding figuring out how to find my audience.

TinyBatchGoods

Subscriber Goal
Hey there,
So I've only started recently (November time), so it may be pretty early to be trying to find my audience but I thought I'd ask for advice.
I'm getting some organic growth, which I think is down to my use of tags and titles but the vast majority of the views are from direct link clicks (Reddit & FB).
I feel that posting out the videos is a bit spammy though. What other options are there for a little channel?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
This is the filter I ran my own value proposition through, and it helped me find what audience I wanted. here is my value proposition: I help You (Online Video Creators) overcome the hurdles stopping You from accomplishing your creative goals, using the expertise and methods that I did, I believe if I Kan you Kan too!

Who do you want to help, entertain, etc with your channel? :)

Value Prop Filter.png

OP
OP
TinyBatchGoods

TinyBatchGoods

Subscriber Goal
In which case:
For creators who want to learn how to create leather goods, my videos provide information on how to do make things.

That's actually a good exercise. Thinking about it, I should really create more tutorial type videos. It'll help people more.

Thank you Andrew

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
In which case:
For creators who want to learn how to create leather goods, my videos provide information on how to do make things.

That's actually a good exercise. Thinking about it, I should really create more tutorial type videos. It'll help people more.

Thank you Andrew

Happy to help! This actually is a still from one of my videos on this XD However, I might make an exercise post off this if that's ok with you :D

Reactions: Damon