• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion Just simply learning

DUSTY BADGER

Subscriber Goal
I was wondering why my cards and my subscribe button was not showing up on my videos. Well, I figured my videos are clean so I pressed the "made for kids" option, Wrong! Which eliminates them! And the comment section! I don't want my channel be no freaking Kitty Channel!:mad::joy:. Prissy, prim and proper, pompous, prudes trying to make this world child proof! Rather annoying:imp::innocent: haha!..... I'm just hoping that's not why I got a bunch of views on those videos!:thinking:..... anyway just throwing that out there, don't they have a kids YouTube? kind of figured that that'd be up to the parents? got to throw that responsibility on all the creators?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I was wondering why my cards and my subscribe button was not showing up on my videos. Well, I figured my videos are clean so I pressed the "made for kids" option, Wrong! Which eliminates them! And the comment section! I don't want my channel be no freaking Kitty Channel!:mad::joy:. Prissy, prim and proper, pompous, prudes trying to make this world child proof! Rather annoying:imp::innocent: haha!..... I'm just hoping that's not why I got a bunch of views on those videos!:thinking:..... anyway just throwing that out there, don't they have a kids YouTube? kind of figured that that'd be up to the parents? got to throw that responsibility on all the creators?

It use to be, then the FTC got involved. If you're not making your channel for kids, mark it Not for kids, and move on. I'd be careful. It now has serious repercussions.