• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review I want your Feedback guys for my newest video so i can improve!

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
User name: Scuplex
Title of thread: I want your Feedback guys for my newest video so i can improve!
Self review: First off i know that my thumbnail or content may not suit other people tastes but i want your 100% honest opinion so i can improve as a small youtube! Even small details matters to me! Feel free to leave a comment! thanks for any feedback !
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb9Sps5XP7Q

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/24436/

• Sad
Reactions: Calif Coder

Minstrell

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
A good base for a channel, content is good and great gameplay :) Thumbnails id say are a area to improve but they come in time :) good start though man

Reactions: Scuplex

Calif Coder

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
All i can say is a good video , but here the down points i noticed
1. Thumbnail , doesn't attractive , you use more bigger text to make it clear what is the video about.
2. 5, 4, 3, 2 numbers on the thumbnail are confusing , if i am player of battlefield , i wouldn't click that video
3. And the ending music is very bad , please change that .(its only suggestion i dont want to be rude).
4. There could be audio of voice while playing the game.It would more interactive, i noticed some gamers do that.
5. Make a Good intro video , to use on every video , i think helps to grow your channel.
6. Also include the video length on the thumbnail, it gives more information.

Please consider this as the general advice.

Reactions: Scuplex
OP
OP
Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
All i can say is a good video , but here the down points i noticed
1. Thumbnail , doesn't attractive , you use more bigger text to make it clear what is the video about.
2. 5, 4, 3, 2 numbers on the thumbnail are confusing , if i am player of battlefield , i wouldn't click that video
3. And the ending music is very bad , please change that .(its only suggestion i dont want to be rude).
4. There could be audio of voice while playing the game.It would more interactive, i noticed some gamers do that.
5. Make a Good intro video , to use on every video , i think helps to grow your channel.
6. Also include the video length on the thumbnail, it gives more information.

Please consider this as the general advice.
Thank for the feedback! This video is very old that i dont remember having it on my channel to be honest! i have uploaded 10 more videos after that! i've changed my thumbnail A LOT! Im working now on my outro and intro !! I want them to be not perfect but nice !!
I know now what people do and dont like in my channel ! The only thing is left for me is to improve to those parts you mentioned and make videos that my viewers like! thanks a lot!!

Theomegawolfmaster

I think your video is boring, to be honest, but there is a way that I know you can improve it by doing

edit more and add more music to it, and after that, you can edit in funny text. your video would improve a lot if you could manage that

belleh

Subscriber Goal
I am not your target audience but don't gameplays usually have commentary but regardless your video quality was good. I would say to work on your thumbnail as I found the numbers to be a bit confusing.

TheHappyKidShow

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
As others have pointed out, maybe an intro and maybe some commentary during the play. Sorry, I'm not much a gamer and not sure I'm the right audience for this.

A stronger thumbnail maybe, some music and commentary and I think you'd be good. The graphics look cool and the action is there, maybe just own it more with your personality.