• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Type of tags to use

sazzad

At First you have to check trending tags according to your country or region. Then best option to use long tail keyword to rank videos for new YouTube channel.

Reactions: Damon

MATTERSGAME

I've opened up a new music YouTube channel and I would love to know which keywords to use when writing tags, titles, etc...
Make sure you donΓÇÖt use just one word tags like ΓÇ£newΓÇ¥ and ΓÇ£musicΓÇ¥ . A good start is to type in the search bar and see what results come up for your videos topic. Use the entire search result as one tag. Also with TubeBuddy you can search the tags to see the traffic and competition for that search result. I only go for high traffic low competition tags.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Make sure you donΓÇÖt use just one word tags like ΓÇ£newΓÇ¥ and ΓÇ£musicΓÇ¥ . A good start is to type in the search bar and see what results come up for your videos topic. Use the entire search result as one tag. Also with TubeBuddy you can search the tags to see the traffic and competition for that search result. I only go for high traffic low competition tags.

We also offer this in TubeBuddy, as you type into our keyword explorer we pull what you'd see in YT search, so you don't have to switch back and forth between the two :)