• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Happy New year Tubebuddies!

SupernovanVoyager

HaPpY New Year to Andrew and Tubebuddy community. I'd love to wish everyone happiness, prosperity, wisdom, and success.
I can't wait to know how you celebrated the New Year's Eve, but I believe that everyone had a fantastic night. 2020 is not only a new year but also the beginning of a decade.

For me, I have a lot of goals in 2020, particularly academic goals, but at first, my goal #1 is to speak English and listen to English fluently. These 2 imperfect skills were the reason why I couldn't get perfect scores in English tests.
Thanks to Youtube live channels, I could watch the New Year celebrations throughout the world, from Auckland to Los Angeles. I really love the fireworks and their magical colors.

I started the decade by listening to 3 country songs. The first one is "Spinning Bottles" by Carrie Underwood. It's a song about life - the lives of 2 fates - a wife is waiting for her husband to go home, but he gets lost in a hotel room and leaves for good. When my parents divorced, they separated like that. And the chorus "round and around and around" is really meaningful to me. 2019 was a special year in which I recalled many facts and values in my childhood which I had forgotten; "round and around" really captured my spirit.
J-pop is the music genre I have enjoyed the most at the beginning of 2020, particularly the bands 2o Love to Sweet Bullet and Radwimps. The lively and cheerful spirits in their songs really make me enthusiastic. And coincidentally, the Olympic Games are going to be held in Tokyo this year.
I also hope to have a chance to watch the whole Frozen II.

Senior Notions

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Happy New Year Andrew and TubeBuddy community! Our goal for the new year is to reach 100 subscribers so we can get a custom channel url. Also to upload way more frequently than we have been so far o_O

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
HaPpY New Year to Andrew and Tubebuddy community. I'd love to wish everyone happiness, prosperity, wisdom, and success.
I can't wait to know how you celebrated the New Year's Eve, but I believe that everyone had a fantastic night. 2020 is not only a new year but also the beginning of a decade.

For me, I have a lot of goals in 2020, particularly academic goals, but at first, my goal #1 is to speak English and listen to English fluently. These 2 imperfect skills were the reason why I couldn't get perfect scores in English tests.
Thanks to Youtube live channels, I could watch the New Year celebrations throughout the world, from Auckland to Los Angeles. I really love the fireworks and their magical colors.

I started the decade by listening to 3 country songs. The first one is "Spinning Bottles" by Carrie Underwood. It's a song about life - the lives of 2 fates - a wife is waiting for her husband to go home, but he gets lost in a hotel room and leaves for good. When my parents divorced, they separated like that. And the chorus "round and around and around" is really meaningful to me. 2019 was a special year in which I recalled many facts and values in my childhood which I had forgotten; "round and around" really captured my spirit.
J-pop is the music genre I have enjoyed the most at the beginning of 2020, particularly the bands 2o Love to Sweet Bullet and Radwimps. The lively and cheerful spirits in their songs really make me enthusiastic. And coincidentally, the Olympic Games are going to be held in Tokyo this year.
I also hope to have a chance to watch the whole Frozen II.

Awesome goal! i wish you all the best on learning English! I think you're doing very well in writing it anyway! All the best on learning all the songs listed, and hope to see you do great in 2020 and beyond!

Happy New Year Andrew and TubeBuddy community! Our goal for the new year is to reach 100 subscribers so we can get a custom channel url. Also to upload way more frequently than we have been so far o_O

I look forward to seeing more content from you! :D

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
What are your plans for 2020 then? XD
It's more plans for the decade, but once I get my video about reviewing my last decade's worth of drawings, the plans for 2020 at least are, more videos (going to be re-doing a lot of videos I did in 2015)
More livestreams (when my internet is upgraded to fibre)
Probably twitch stream more.
More traditional art. More merch and making my vidsummit trip a bit more financially relaxing :p

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy