• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Banner Feedback New clean simple banner

Lil Piffy

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Created a new simple but effective banner could I get some feedback on it and on my new thumbnail

1577388103266.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey dude, I took a screenshot and posted the banner for you :)
Please don't post your channel link.

For your banner, I like that it gives me a face and an upload schedule. Other than that, what does it really say about your channel? I don't know what it's about, whether it's a vlog or gaming channel. Or it could be something else entirely.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I had to look at your thumbnails to see that you do gaming. Your channel banner says NOTHING about gaming.

Luckily you've only been at this for a month so you have plenty of time to find your feet :) I'd change up your font and find something a bit more stereotypically gaming, and maybe add some space invaders or maybe game controllers to make the gaming element more obvious.

Everything else is fine, you just need to make it more obvious what "piffy" does :)

OP
OP
Lil Piffy

Lil Piffy

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
The now updated version i wanted to keep it still pain and simple and clean i changed the image of myself to black and white and wrote "The Northern Irish Gamer" in to describe what videos i make and where i come from so people will know that my videos will be in English!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 205
Reactions: AussieBangerz