• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review First video in english

Just Lennart

TubeBuddy User
User name: Just Lennart
Title of thread: First video in english
Self review: This is the first video on my new english channel. So I would really appreciate feedback, regarding Sound, is my voice too loud? Every recording is from my phone. My biggest concern is my speed and I think I was a bit uncomfortable when talking. Does it shine through too much? Thats My biggest concern. My biggest fear is that I dont feel I know where Im going with this video.. Just an overall "What to expect" without giving anything away. Is this just a taste test that you wouldnt want more off, or did I touche a tastebud, that screamed for more?
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://youtu.be/67fw3XRUfTI

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/24436/

Reactions: Iliest Vida Recordz

Lil Piffy

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
i think you gave a very good summary of your youtube channel at the start of the video but it started to get boring quick until you started showig off your collections around the room you shouldve moved on quicker from the summary at the start of the video but for the most part i found the video engaging and can wait to see how your home brewed beer turns out!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
You speak very well, your audio is great, your music isn't overpowering, but I agree "I dont feel I know where Im going with this video" a minute in I was starting to wonder what the real point of the video was?

I'd have opened up with you saying you're an artist from Denmark and THEN explained about the english.

The quality and lighting is great and you give me an artistic feeling, but a minute in I was starting to worry "people tell me this is a video about an artist, and not just a random video"

"Just an overall "What to expect" without giving anything away" GIVE it away! I want to know more! that's the whole point of videos :)

Also, when you pause to think about what you want to say next, that's the PERFECT time to cut to the next talking point in editing :) edit out those pauses in thought, you're allowed to edit out things and will help the video flow better :)

But I think you're off to a great start :)