• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Why is everything so laggy here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

User1111

User name: mcnakahr
Title of thread: Why is everything so laggy here?
Request Type Other
Explain your issue: These forums seem to be the only site that is very laggy on any action and often times will not let me browse to any page. Many pages just redirect to https://community.tubebuddy.com/ with nothing on it but a white screen. Most of the time the homepage is just a white screen. I'm using Chrome Version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10 Pro. No other websites have this issue at all and my internet connection is fine. Posting, editing or replying often gives an error related to an unknown issue stating the error information is in the browser console. I have no idea where that is. I've tried viewing these forums on Firefox without being signed in and the issue remains. What's going on? (I tried to post this a total of 7 times before it would actually let me post without an error) I feel like these errors are making it impossible for me to even interact with anyone here at all.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: mcnakahr
Title of thread: Why is everything so laggy here?
Request Type Other
Explain your issue: These forums seem to be the only site that is very laggy on any action and often times will not let me browse to any page. Many pages just redirect to https://community.tubebuddy.com/ with nothing on it but a white screen. Most of the time the homepage is just a white screen. I'm using Chrome Version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10 Pro. No other websites have this issue at all and my internet connection is fine. Posting, editing or replying often gives an error related to an unknown issue stating the error information is in the browser console. I have no idea where that is. I've tried viewing these forums on Firefox without being signed in and the issue remains. What's going on? (I tried to post this a total of 7 times before it would actually let me post without an error) I feel like these errors are making it impossible for me to even interact with anyone here at all.

I haven't heard anyone else having this issue, so thank you for reporting this. First basic steps of elimination, have you cleared your cache? When did this problem start happening? When were you posting (Could possibly been posting when maintenance was happening over the break) thank you!

OP
OP
U

User1111

Yes, I've cleared the cache. It first started happening a week ago. I've happening no matter what time I visit the forums. I've tried multiple times of day on multiple days. Unless maintenance is happening 24/7 something is wrong here. I've tried to access this site on my cellphone recently with the same problem on my wifi but it works just fine on data so could there be some sort of thing going on with my IP in regards to the connection to the forum? Your forum is the only website that has these issues on my wifi. Everything else works on my wifi. This seems more like it's my IP on my modem that's causing the issue. So what did I do wrong anyway?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Yes, I've cleared the cache. It first started happening a week ago. I've happening no matter what time I visit the forums. I've tried multiple times of day on multiple days. Unless maintenance is happening 24/7 something is wrong here. I've tried to access this site on my cellphone recently with the same problem on my wifi but it works just fine on data so could there be some sort of thing going on with my IP in regards to the connection to the forum? Your forum is the only website that has these issues on my wifi. Everything else works on my wifi. This seems more like it's my IP on my modem that's causing the issue. So what did I do wrong anyway?

Had our developer rebuild some things let me know if you see improvement please

• Love
Reactions: User1111
OP
OP
U

User1111

It's improved by 100%. I'm not sure what the issue was but I'm glad it's fixed.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
It's improved by 100%. I'm not sure what the issue was but I'm glad it's fixed.

Happy to hear, basically we were updating our software (Always be innovating) however, something didn't build 100% only about 90% so I think you were in that 10% that didn't update properly. That said thread solved and closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.