• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Website scrolling effect on YT video

jjchipows

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi all,

I can't seem to find a forum dedicated to my question but I think this is the closest.

Do you know how to create that "website scrolling" effect on a video? Like example you want to show how to login to a page, or how to do a search on a website, I want to video this. I have seen a few videos here having that concept and very i interested to know how is that done.

Thank you!

OP
OP
J

jjchipows

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

Really a newbie here and this might be a dumb question. If I take a screenshot, how do I show the scrolling effect then? To show on the video as if I am scrolling down a website page.

Thanks for your reply.

MM Scale Models

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You need to do a screen capture not a screenshot. Screen capture is when you make a recording of what happens on your screen. That you can do even with something like power point ( 2016 has this feature ).

Retro Reels

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
You can do this in a number of ways - For full control I would use a program to export the entire html webpage to a jpg file, and then animate it to my choosing in my video editing software.
Another way as mentioned above is to record it in realtime using screen capture software.