• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

In Progress Can I keep my TubeBuddy accounts separate?

Roy Bretton

User name: Roy Bretton
Title of thread: Can I keep my TubeBuddy accounts separate?
Request Type Other
Explain your issue: A friend of mine invited me to try TubeBuddy for one of my YouTube channels. I liked it so much that I now have two pro versions of TubeBuddy!

However, they are kind of connected to one account which to me seems to be causing confusion, this is probably my fault.

For example, when I go to https://www.tubebuddy.com/account/Integrations#_=_ it looks like I have a Twitter account which is going to the related account and the Facebook account is going to the wrong Facebook page. I am very new to TubeBuddy, so I still have a lot to learn! Incidentally, I know that I can direct whichever Facebook page I require.

I regularly switch from one YouTube account to the other YouTube account and to me it would seem to be easier to be able to do exactly the same with TubeBuddy.
So in other words, it appears to me that I would be better off to have the accounts totally separate so that there is no confusion.

With my websites, I have separate accounts for each website to keep things simple.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

Roy

Reactions: big boi

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
So you want to move one of your channels into another TB account? If that's what you're asking, can you send an email to support@tubebuddy.com with the following information?

You'll need to send your current email and the email you want your channel to move over. It'll be better if this is not done on a public forum. I hope you understand :)

Reactions: Roy Bretton
OP
OP
Roy Bretton

Roy Bretton

So you want to move one of your channels into another TB account? If that's what you're asking, can you send an email to support@tubebuddy.com with the following information?

You'll need to send your current email and the email you want your channel to move over. It'll be better if this is not done on a public forum. I hope you understand :)

Thank you so much for your reply, it is really appreciated. Yes, that's exactly right, I think it will stop any confusion, this may be partly down to me being new to TubeBuddy! I will send an email to support, I fully understand what you're saying. Have a great day. Roy

Reactions: Ikerot