• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

In Progress Having trouble navigating TubeBuddy

sjs94704

Familiar Member
User name: sjs94704
Title of thread: Having trouble navigating TubeBuddy
Request Type Other
Explain your issue: When I first log onto TubeBuddy I am able to go to either forums or a lot of other parts of TubeBuddy.
My issue is, once I get into the forums section I have no idea how to get out of it again so for example if I want to go to the SEO section.

How do I exit the forum section completely without having to log off and log back on. Doing that should be right up in my face and EASY to find so that someone visiting TubeBuddy for the first time would have no issue finding out how to do simple navigation!!!!!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: sjs94704
Title of thread: Having trouble navigating TubeBuddy
Request Type Other
Explain your issue: When I first log onto TubeBuddy I am able to go to either forums or a lot of other parts of TubeBuddy.
My issue is, once I get into the forums section I have no idea how to get out of it again so for example if I want to go to the SEO section.

How do I exit the forum section completely without having to log off and log back on. Doing that should be right up in my face and EASY to find so that someone visiting TubeBuddy for the first time would have no issue finding out how to do simple navigation!!!!!

Are you on mobile or desktop....?

OP
OP
sjs94704

sjs94704

Familiar Member
I am on a desktop.

I guess instead of keywords I meant to say TAGS......... TAGS are good, right?

And, I don't know if you know this, but, from the perspective of someone who has NEVER used your service before, I see videos on how to use the features, BUT, where are the features themselves located???? Where exactly do I go to open that feature up?? Telling me now is fine but that is a big gaping hole in your instruction videos. I say start from the menu and say, "To access this tool, do the following ..............."

I can see keyword Rank Tracking, but, where is Keyword Explorer??????????

Believe it or not, from the perspective of a totally new user, it is not so simple to figure out and is frustrating to just want to move on!

Last edited:
OP
OP
sjs94704

sjs94704

Familiar Member
Success! It seems that the TubeBuddy extension was not properly installed so the menu was not showing up anywhere in my browser. That is the source of my frustration. Glad I found it now. All I was getting access to was the website where all the instruction videos are and not the menu where the tools are launched from! I apologize if I spoke out of turn in my previous posts.

Will let you know how things work out.