• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Is this a good fit for me??

Barryb64

User name: Barryb64
Title of thread: Is this a good fit for me??
Request Type Other
Explain your issue: I am having trouble getting in touch with a human being! I just want to talk with a person about the suitability of TubeBuddy for my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClM3_h5DbKKrxIO_glZp3nA?view_as=subscriber

Sorry, your forum started me off on the wrong foot. I went to introduce myself in one area and find myself bombarded with the needless questions. Let me decide what gets revealed. I'm actually leery of sharing too much. Then I tried the message center and can't get a staff. WTF??

I just wanted to know if the paid version of TubeBuddy can help grow a small Christian YouTube channel. I'm also a writer and supposed to be working on my second book. I'm hoping to use my channel to grow my potential readers. I, also had some technical questions that could definitely use some feedback. I said all this in the message center and I wasn't allowed to send my letter?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Barryb64
Title of thread: Is this a good fit for me??
Request Type Other
Explain your issue: I am having trouble getting in touch with a human being! I just want to talk with a person about the suitability of TubeBuddy for my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClM3_h5DbKKrxIO_glZp3nA?view_as=subscriber

Sorry, your forum started me off on the wrong foot. I went to introduce myself in one area and find myself bombarded with the needless questions. Let me decide what gets revealed. I'm actually leery of sharing too much. Then I tried the message center and can't get a staff. WTF??

I just wanted to know if the paid version of TubeBuddy can help grow a small Christian YouTube channel. I'm also a writer and supposed to be working on my second book. I'm hoping to use my channel to grow my potential readers. I, also had some technical questions that could definitely use some feedback. I said all this in the message center and I wasn't allowed to send my letter?

TubeBuddy can work with any channel! WE have a free version which is very usable as well as doing LOTS of free trials! I say the best way to know if tubebuddy is right for you is to use it. It helps millions of creators grow by showing them ways they can show up in search, save them time in comments or in the backend! Here is the link to the free trial if you're interested!

On the state of the forums! We want real conversations, and have years of seeing when we made it too lax, people would just place there channel link, leave and never come back. That said the forums are a great place to meet other YouTubers and ask questions! Just like you did. I think TubeBuddy is a great fit for any channel!

OP
OP
Barryb64

Barryb64

Thanks for replying, Andrew. I do understand what you are saying in relation to the forum. I've been to such places. I actually stumbled on what I did wrong in the feedback area. I'd have liked it if "Self-review" had a bubble saying "Please give a brief description of what you're looking for. I figured it out by looking at someone else's review request.

I'm actually liking what TubeBuddy is able to do and already went the paid route (pro).

Reactions: Aaron