• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Where can I get FREE art for my YouTube videos?

sjs94704

Familiar Member
Bayside Studios Header 1155 x 180 (Steven's Face Included).png

STEVEN-(1-16-2019)- (20-EDITED).jpg
STEVEN-(1-16-2019)- (111-EDITED).jpg
STEVEN-(1-16-2019)- (160-EDITED-2).jpg
STEVEN-(1-16-2019)- (17-CLOSEUP)-50%.jpg
STEVEN-(1-16-2019)- (78-EDITED).jpg

I am an amateur singer and I make my own music videos at home. Many of the songs I sing are 4 to 6 minutes long and while I have 4 webcams recording me, I would like to include photos in my videos too so that people are not just looking at me every moment. My songs are not fast paced songs which would be easy to keep peoples attention by constantly cutting from scene to scene.

I sing songs from Barbra Streisand, Bette Midler, Adele, Karen Souza, Michael Bouble', Steven Houghton, etc.......

One song I am working on now is a version of 'Amazing Grace' by a guy named Steven Houghton.
[Video removed to follow forum rules]

So, I would like to know where I might find some pictures of Jesus Christ or some other Christian related thumbnail like artwork that I would have permission to use in my videos on YouTube.

BTW, I download a cover version of the song and have permission to use them in my videos!

Attachments

• STEVEN-(1-16-2019)- (150-EDITED-2).jpg
    STEVEN-(1-16-2019)- (150-EDITED-2).jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 256
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: inthaknownews Red

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I would assume artwork by Leonardo davinci and other painters from the classical era that painted Christ would fall under fair use. When I studied design, the general rule was that copyright lasts 100 years after the creation, or 100 years after the death of the artist. YouΓÇÖd have to look at copyright laws to know for sure, but IΓÇÖd imagine using stills of paintings for the renaissance era would fall under fair use and youΓÇÖd be fine using that.

otherwise, your best bey is to find an artist youtuber whoΓÇÿs niche and theme matches yours, and ask if you can use their art in your backgrounds, with credit, as a form Of collaboration.

OP
OP
sjs94704

sjs94704

Familiar Member
Thanks so much. I will check it out and let you know if it works for my purposes.

(Note to site moderators: This will pretty much be the only thread I will have here because I don't like so many 'Rules' and requiring every single post to be 'approved'.... too much censorship for me! BUT, so be it! Your free to run this site how you see fit, just do it without me!)

OP
OP
sjs94704

sjs94704

Familiar Member
Yes. I know of canva and use it myself, but, I am not sure I can create a picture of Jesus or several different ones that are my own work. I am not an artist like that. I use canva for creating my thumbnails.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks so much. I will check it out and let you know if it works for my purposes.

(Note to site moderators: This will pretty much be the only thread I will have here because I don't like so many 'Rules' and requiring every single post to be 'approved'.... too much censorship for me! BUT, so be it! Your free to run this site how you see fit, just do it without me!)

We have the rules to help the forums run well :) if a post needs approval it usually is approved within minutes. We have the rules in set to help our community engage, and also know where people can post their content for promotion. We understand it's not for everyone and thank you for the time you've spent with us. That said all the best on your search for channel art.

Carlos Dominguez

For my thumbnails you can try canva, pixlr which are websites or if you want to install gimp which is free or if you have a budget you can try Photoshop. However there are more art applications if you want to make thumbnails for your videos.

• Love
Reactions: Zanet