• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Youtube Banner

Junior and Patricia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I am looking on how to create a Youtube Banner I can never get the right file size or the display of the area I want. If anyone has any tips or tricks onto how to do this greatly appreciated

Reactions: People's Bookkeeper

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Keep in mind that some phones will crop the vertical height of the banner, and for some mobile, your display pic will cover a bit of the left side of the of mobile area. DonΓÇÖt worry about the tv area, I just make that area black and never had any complaints :)
EA611445-594C-46EB-8AF4-EE9AC4B7FB74.jpeg

Reactions: Junior and Patricia

People's Bookkeeper

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
I am looking on how to create a Youtube Banner I can never get the right file size or the display of the area I want. If anyone has any tips or tricks onto how to do this greatly appreciated

I use Canva my friend, you can actually find the exact size and choose from the template list. Then it's a case of adding in your styles, words, pictures etc, it's fairly easy and Canva rocks! There's lots of great tutorials to show you how to use it in case you haven't yet! Also, it's FREE!!!

OP
OP
Junior and Patricia

Junior and Patricia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I use Canva my friend, you can actually find the exact size and choose from the template list. Then it's a case of adding in your styles, words, pictures etc, it's fairly easy and Canva rocks! There's lots of great tutorials to show you how to use it in case you haven't yet! Also, it's FREE!!!

Very much thank you I was getting aggravated of not being able to fit my words and pics in

LisaMBM

What I've learned recently is that after you use the template to insert your words and imagery, you'll have to adjust the cropping as you upload. For instance,
  1. convert your header as a *.jpg,
  2. upload from hard drive, then
  3. Adjust the crop to fit all 3 devices as shown in the device preview
You'll also see that I've added dark green bans across the top and bottom for the TV device that almost emulates the 'letterbox' look.

Hope this helps clarify just how much is under your control.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 8.48.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 8.48.09 AM.png
    436.1 KB · Views: 205
  • Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 8.49.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 8.49.22 AM.png
    314.5 KB · Views: 229
Reactions: Junior and Patricia

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Keep in mind that some phones will crop the vertical height of the banner, and for some mobile, your display pic will cover a bit of the left side of the of mobile area. DonΓÇÖt worry about the tv area, I just make that area black and never had any complaints :)
View attachment 3435
i used this ... change it's opacity and work on it

iswara Yutta

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
this post, reminds me when i set up my banner... 5 times actually LOL :joy:, to get the great angel for the Mobile, Desktop and Tablet..

so i decide to focus on the midle only. so i can match for all. with 2 Photo Editor.

I hope you already have a great banner :)