• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review Swimming with the Largest Fish in the World(Literally) THE OSLOB WHALESHARK..Tell me what you think about the overall production and Color Grading I'm

Junior and Patricia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Junior and Patricia
Title of thread: Swimming with the Largest Fish in the World(Literally) THE OSLOB WHALESHARK..Tell me what you think about the overall production and Color Grading I'm learning
Self review: I have started shortening the length of my videos and only using the meaty parts to retain audience retention rate. Becoming more comfortable on camera talking and trying to one up each video week by week. I am also now trying to improve by color grading which I think came out well for the first time here
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://youtu.be/VNIPKsEdeCo

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/23311/

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
One of the difficult thing that I haven't figured out is that the safety gear like life jacket cast a color tone onto facial skin that I've never been able to correct. In movies I believe they use reflectors usually white or aluminum to help light faces and such outdoors. I think we get the same effect but in a negative way.

I didn't realize GoPro had a flat profile. I knew they bought out CineForm so it makes sense. Been thinking about adding a GoPro to my setup. It's cheaper to buy a whole new GoPro than to buy a Canon FD 15mm fisheye lens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Junior and Patricia
OP
OP
Junior and Patricia

Junior and Patricia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Yes they have a flat profile I have a go pro 5 and 6 version and they both do it. After that apply protune color correct profile to it. After it corrects itself you can tweak the settings how you want them. Just found this out wish I had known before I put out my Kawasan Falls video. It looks way better now on. But yeah Go pros are pretty handy and can get you shots that you need anywhere