• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official Wanna Improve Your Thumbnail Game? Check Out Canva.com

Meditation strings

Subscriber Goal
I just started going back and reediting my thumbnails using canva. They look so much better. I usually use my tubebuddy extension on desktop to create a thumbnail from my video. Then I save it. And I actually downloaded the canva app and I work on my thumbnail there. Upload it to youtube studio and I'm really liking the results and ease of use. I have hundreds of videos to go back and work on thumbnails. But this is a fast and easy process.

Yes I think Canva is great!!

Monalise

Ser um novo Youtuber em 2019 é muito mais diferente do que costumava ser há quase uma década, quando alguns dos principais Youtubers de hoje, como MKBHD e Mr Beast, estavam apenas começando. Como nós, eles começaram na parte inferior, com hardware barato, de baixa qualidade e sem o conhecimento do funcionamento interno do Youtube. Mas como tantos outros, com tempo e paciência, eles cresceram seus canais e chegaram ao topo.

Crescer um canal é uma combinação de múltiplas coisas. Tempo, paciência, fé em si mesmo, palavras-chave, tags, pesquisa, grande conteúdo e grandes miniaturas. Agora, para entender como funciona o Youtube você tem que se colocar no lugar de seus telespectadores. Se você é um espectador procurando algo para assistir, qual é a primeira coisa que você procura? Na maioria dos casos, quando um espectador procura vídeos o primeiro que vê é o quê? A miniatura.

A miniatura é o primeiro vislumbre do seu conteúdo, sua criação. Mesmo antes de verem o título, os espectadores veem a miniatura e muitas vezes respondem a ela clicando. É por isso que a miniatura é uma parte essencial da fórmula para um canal de sucesso no Youtube e por isso você deve estar focando mais em miniaturas de qualidade e em mais de um por vídeo.

Uma maneira de fazer grandes miniaturas é usando softwares como o Photoshop, que tem toneladas de recursos que podem ajudá-lo a fazer miniaturas incríveis e profissionais. Mas se o Photoshop está fora da sua faixa de preço, então o Canva é o caminho a percorrer.

View attachment 3395 View attachment 3396

Canva é "um site simplificado de ferramentas de design gráfico" que permite criar designs incríveis como pôsteres, artes de capa de mídia social, timbres e até miniaturas do Youtube. A melhor parte é que o Canva tem um nível livre, embora limitado, que já tem toneladas de recursos e imagens que você pode usar para criar esses designs. Mas se você optar por pagar, desbloqueie tantos recursos, embora os recursos gratuitos sejam mais do que suficientes para criar designs incríveis.

Fiz um vídeo curto (ver seção de promoção) para mostrar como pode ser fácil fazer um Modelo de Miniatura do Youtube que você pode usar para criar miniaturas para vídeos com um tema consistente permitindo que você simplesmente adicione a imagem que deseja usar para o seu vídeo e faça os ajustes necessários para seus logotipos e textos facilmente. Em mente que este vídeo foi feito para ser um exemplo de como pode ser fácil fazer o modelo que é então salvo em sua conta Canva, as cores eram simplesmente para torná-lo se destacar e mais fácil de ver o design.

Canva é um site realmente incrível e eu recomendo muito qualquer um que queira fazer miniaturas melhores para tentar. As possibilidades com os recursos gratuitos são infinitas.

Vou fazer um vídeo mais detalhes dos recursos do Canva, incluindo os recursos pagos em breve, então fique ligado.
[/CITAÇÃO]

Prompt Review

TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Being a new Youtuber in 2019 is so much more different than it used to be almost a decade ago when some of the top Youtubers today, like MKBHD and Mr Beast, were just getting started. Like us they started at the bottom, with cheap, low quality hardware and lacking the knowledge of the inner workings of Youtube. But like so many others, with time and patience, they grew their channels and made it to the top.

Growing a channel is a combination of multiple things. Time, patience, faith in yourself, keywords, tags, research, great content and great thumbnails. Now, to understand how Youtube works you have to put yourself in the shoes of your viewers. If youΓÇÖre a viewer searching for something to watch, whatΓÇÖs the first thing you look for? In most cases when a viewer searches for videos the first they see is what? The thumbnail.

The thumbnail is the first glimpse into your content, your creation. Even before they see the title viewers see the thumbnail and often respond to it by clicking through. This is why the thumbnail is an essential part of the formula for a successful Youtube channel and why you should be focusing more on quality thumbnails and on more than one per video.

One way to make great thumbnails is using software like Photoshop which has tons of features that can help you make amazing and professional looking thumbnails. But if Photoshop is outside your price range then Canva is the way to go.

Canva is ΓÇ£a simplified graphic-design tool websiteΓÇ¥ that allows you to create amazing designs like posters, social media cover arts, letterheads and even Youtube Thumbnails. The best part is Canva has a free though limited tier that already has tons of features and images you can use to create these designs. But if you choose to pay you unlock so many more features though the free features are more than enough to create amazing designs.

I made a short video (see promotion section) to show how easy it can be to make a Youtube Thumbnail Template that you can use to create thumbnails for you videos with a consistent theme allowing you to simply add the image you wanna use for your video and make the necessary adjustments for your logos and text easily. Bare in mind this video was meant to be an example of how easy it can be to make the template which is then saved on your Canva account, the colors were simply to make it stand out and easier to see the design.

Canva is a really awesome website and I highly recommend anyone looking to make better thumbnails to give it a try. The possibilities with the free features are endless.

IΓÇÖll be making a more details video of CanvaΓÇÖs features including the paid features soon so stay tuned.

I use canva all the time. Essential in the highest of degrees

KnittingOurStory

Canva is the best!

You can also create lead magnets and freebies to increase your email list and change up your youtube channel art.

Ellie4deadASMR

Subscriber Goal
I started using canva for twitch background at first! i need to do the same for youtube! i can say it's very easy to use, and offers a lot of templates!

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I totally agree with how amazing Canva is I was just using images from the game I was playing but with Canva I can easily remove background and make a more detailed thumbnail it is my go to for all thumbnails now

SandButterfly

TubeBuddy User
Very true ! I just used Canva for a Thumbnail and it looks amazing, more professional than paint that I was using until now :joy:

Being a new Youtuber in 2019 is so much more different than it used to be almost a decade ago when some of the top Youtubers today, like MKBHD and Mr Beast, were just getting started. Like us they started at the bottom, with cheap, low quality hardware and lacking the knowledge of the inner workings of Youtube. But like so many others, with time and patience, they grew their channels and made it to the top.

Growing a channel is a combination of multiple things. Time, patience, faith in yourself, keywords, tags, research, great content and great thumbnails. Now, to understand how Youtube works you have to put yourself in the shoes of your viewers. If youΓÇÖre a viewer searching for something to watch, whatΓÇÖs the first thing you look for? In most cases when a viewer searches for videos the first they see is what? The thumbnail.

The thumbnail is the first glimpse into your content, your creation. Even before they see the title viewers see the thumbnail and often respond to it by clicking through. This is why the thumbnail is an essential part of the formula for a successful Youtube channel and why you should be focusing more on quality thumbnails and on more than one per video.

One way to make great thumbnails is using software like Photoshop which has tons of features that can help you make amazing and professional looking thumbnails. But if Photoshop is outside your price range then Canva is the way to go.

Canva is ΓÇ£a simplified graphic-design tool websiteΓÇ¥ that allows you to create amazing designs like posters, social media cover arts, letterheads and even Youtube Thumbnails. The best part is Canva has a free though limited tier that already has tons of features and images you can use to create these designs. But if you choose to pay you unlock so many more features though the free features are more than enough to create amazing designs.

I made a short video (see promotion section) to show how easy it can be to make a Youtube Thumbnail Template that you can use to create thumbnails for you videos with a consistent theme allowing you to simply add the image you wanna use for your video and make the necessary adjustments for your logos and text easily. Bare in mind this video was meant to be an example of how easy it can be to make the template which is then saved on your Canva account, the colors were simply to make it stand out and easier to see the design.

Canva is a really awesome website and I highly recommend anyone looking to make better thumbnails to give it a try. The possibilities with the free features are endless.

IΓÇÖll be making a more details video of CanvaΓÇÖs features including the paid features soon so stay tuned.

Donaldfardy

Hiya to every single one of our soothing water fanatics!

There's nothing quite like plunging into a warm hot tub after a long day. For anyone in search of the paramount calmness experience, a spa is genuinely unmatched.

Assortment is truly the herb of existence, and we wholeheartedly pride ourselves on offering an extensive range of whirlpools to satisfy every whim.

Excellence, to us, is more than a mere word. It's our standard. Every single of our products are subjected to thorough testing to ensure they always provide the optimum relaxation experience for countless years to come.

Our seasoned staff are always on hand to guide you in choosing the right spa for your needs and lifestyle.

Have you ever envisioned having your very own meditation retreat? What else are your must-haves when it comes to choosing the perfect jacuzzi? Let's converse about this!

Keep effervescent and tranquil! By-the-way, I made my own innovative sales web presence a while back, you can check out here: Quick and dependable hot tub repair solutions Cavecreek AZ
Employing Color Therapy (Chromotherapy) in Modern Hot Tubs 1ff8a20