• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Seeing a Likes & Dislikes Ratio without opening the watch page

Mythic Dwellers

TubeBuddy User
I would like to see what a videos Engagements/Likes & Dislikes are before i click on the video. For example: having all the videos in a search, or on the homepage, display the ratings showing which videos have been well received. You could add a green-red slider to overlay onto the thumbnail, or you could add a % metric next to the view count.

This Feature would provide the ability for TubeBuddy users to see what content is working for them, working for their competitors, or working for a search term quickly and at a glance. This would also allow users to see controversial topics providing a better experience on Youtube even if they're not looking for new video concepts and just browsing the platform.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I would like to see what a videos Engagements/Likes & Dislikes are before i click on the video. For example: having all the videos in a search, or on the homepage, display the ratings showing which videos have been well received. You could add a green-red slider to overlay onto the thumbnail, or you could add a % metric next to the view count.

This Feature would provide the ability for TubeBuddy users to see what content is working for them, working for their competitors, or working for a search term quickly and at a glance. This would also allow users to see controversial topics providing a better experience on Youtube even if they're not looking for new video concepts and just browsing the platform.

My only fear is it would muddle up YouTube's design. However, I'm not against it. I'll tag @TubeBuddy Staff