• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Thumbnails

barriecrampton

Hi Tubebuddy is fantastic, however, I would like to see more functionality in the Thumbnail Design section, the ability to chose different colours to outline text and also drop shadows behind, not just black and white. Also i think the main thing is it would be beneficial if you could specify the thickness of shapes (outline) and also the straight lines, I would also like straight lines that you could specify the thickness of and which also have the edges beveled to 45┬░ so that you can make a frame that looks reasonably professional, it can be done to a standard at the moment by lining up the same coloured triangles at the end of the line, and pushing the line off the screen to get the same thickness, but you could make it soooo much easier and better, in line with the rest of the apps brilliant functions, Thank you!!

Thumbnail.jpg

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
All great suggestions. To be honest, the lack of drop shadows and control over outlines is what prevents me from trying it (I watched a video of Nick and Dee Nimmin use it)

Actually, IΓÇÖd want control over the colour of the drop shadow so you can have an outer glow as well. Not sure how tricky it would be to implement @Phil but I do think having drop shadow control is pretty important.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
All great suggestions. To be honest, the lack of drop shadows and control over outlines is what prevents me from trying it (I watched a video of Nick and Dee Nimmin use it)

Actually, IΓÇÖd want control over the colour of the drop shadow so you can have an outer glow as well. Not sure how tricky it would be to implement @Phil but I do think having drop shadow control is pretty important.

It's pretty difficult! Also @Eric is the person to ask about Thumbnail generator haha!

Reactions: Beanie Draws