• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Looking to Collab with Entrepreneur in any Niche for Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrepreneur916

TubeBuddy User
www.billettenterprises.com
Subscriber Goal
I would like to interview any entrepreneur in any niche that is willing to motivate and inspire people to get more out life and follow their dreams and share their tactics and experiences that got them to where they are today. I want to interview to be about 10-15 minutes long and will deliver the questions to you beforehand. I really think this will help us by partnering together and exposing our styles and strategies to our different user bases.
Please let me know if you are wanting to do so, I always learn things from interviewing others and love the positive vibes from interviews.

Working as a team we can achieve success here, I firmly believe that.

Reactions: Aaron

LisaMBM

Hey Jacob!

I've been an entrepreneur for several years and now I'm striving to build my new business as the Inventor Mentor. Since I've designed and built several hundred products over the years and sold them worldwide, I think it's only fitting that I help inventors transform into confident creators so they can change the world from their workbench.

My tagline is, "Anyone can be an inventor."

Would love to talk to you more about inspiring people.

Last edited:

skagenstats

TubeBuddy User
skagenstats.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Jacob,

I think interviews are a great way to meet fellow entrepreneurs and learn more about the content creators that make up the YouTube community. I'd be interested in speaking with you about how different viewpoints and strategies help shape us as a society and helps us learn.

Blockers Oline

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I hope all is going well. I would be interested in a collaboration interview with you. Please check out my channel for more information on how we can work together. I hope to hear from you.

EMC

Hello Jacob,

I will be open to a collaboration.

My Channel is the Entrepreneur Mindset Coach.

This upload today will only be my second video but I'm an experienced Coach.

How do I contact you to discuss further?

If anyone else is also interested, feel free to comment.

Regards

Hello,
I just started a business selling jewelry and accessories online. I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for. I can speak from the stand point of following your passion and being proactive about your dreams.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Seems the original poster hasn't been active since this time last year, I'm unsure how much benifit this thread will bring remaining open. Feel free to let a moderator know to unlock if if you return :)

Status
Not open for further replies.