• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

In Progress How to post to my facebook page?

Patrick B

I have exactly the same problem.

When I try to link on the integration page, there is NO BUTTON for Facebook,
only "Link your Facebook account for advanced functionality in TubeBuddy. Link a Facebook Page by" but NO BUTTON!

Of course, I have a Star Licence on TubeBuddy from today (that I will terminate if I can not send a video from Youtube to Facebook)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I have exactly the same problem.

When I try to link on the integration page, there is NO BUTTON for Facebook,
only "Link your Facebook account for advanced functionality in TubeBuddy. Link a Facebook Page by" but NO BUTTON!

Of course, I have a Star Licence on TubeBuddy from today (that I will terminate if I can not send a video from Youtube to Facebook)

Sorry this is happening! Can you fill out this, so we can better assist you @Patrick B

What browser are you on?:
What Operating System (Windows / OS / Chrome)?:
What version of TubeBuddy? (Can be found on quicklinks menu):
Channel Link:

OP
OP
Patrick B

Patrick B

Using an other PC with same browser ... but on Windows 10, and I found the famous button!
My integration page is now linked to my facebook page (same name that Youtube channel).

BUT ... Trying to send my first video to Facebook: "There was a problem publishing you video to Facebook. Please try again".
Three times later, with always the same problem, I think TubeBuddy doesn't work :confused:

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Using an other PC with same browser ... but on Windows 10, and I found the famous button!
My integration page is now linked to my facebook page (same name that Youtube channel).

BUT ... Trying to send my first video to Facebook: "There was a problem publishing you video to Facebook. Please try again".
Three times later, with always the same problem, I think TubeBuddy doesn't work :confused:

Can you screenshot the error please? This can help us better help you! :)

OP
OP
Patrick B

Patrick B

Screenshot the error? Why? The splash screen is exactly "There was a problem publishing you video to Facebook. Please try again" and nothing else!
Trying again and again and nothing works, I lost my time and money. That is enough now.

OP
OP
Patrick B

Patrick B

Fyi, I tried publish "now", "as a draft", or "in the future" with or without comment, and nothing works!