• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

If you had to pick one piece of Tech in your life as the best... what would it be?

Techmoto

TubeBuddy User
Tricky one right?

The obvious one would be the mobile phone - but what could you not live without?

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I literally could not make a living without my computer so for me it would be that. Phones are great and all but if I absolutely had to I could give it up.

Reactions: Techmoto
OP
OP
Techmoto

Techmoto

TubeBuddy User
My Thai longtail outboard motor. Wouldn't have a way to get up and down the river for my videos.

Love this reply - amazing how we have different priorities :) On my way to your channel now to see why you need that motor :)

Love this reply - amazing how we have different priorities :) On my way to your channel now to see why you need that motor :)
How do I find your channel? :)

Reactions: Damon

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
The Camera. Without it everything I wanted to do for my job in content creation wouldn't be possible. Even if I DON'T have a computer I can still create content with just the camera :)

I want so much to say the same but no other devices = no utility to share the content. Unless I went back to the days of physical film I'd be doomed.

We need a pro-grade camera with the capability of an iPad then I could say I'd pick my camera LOL.

Reactions: Techmoto
OP
OP
Techmoto

Techmoto

TubeBuddy User
Its funny that nobody is mentioning their heating, washing machine, lights :) However, I agree with all the comments :)

Reactions: Ikerot

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I want so much to say the same but no other devices = no utility to share the content. Unless I went back to the days of physical film I'd be doomed.

We need a pro-grade camera with the capability of an iPad then I could say I'd pick my camera LOL.

Not true per say. I need the camera to do it. It's my favorite. I can also rely on others for the other gear :)

Reactions: Aaron