• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Cheap Camcorders

Zebra Wheelie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What would you guys say is the best vlogging camcorder that is in and around the £100 mark?

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
What Damon said tbh... I didn't even know they made camcorders at that price... Those that are that cheap likely won't be anything special so as he said about anything would be a relatively safe buy.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't know any good camera at that price. The cheapest range I've gone for is usually around $300.
Also, are you planning on using it outside or just recording in your room? Because a webcam like Logitech c920 would be fine.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Around here (Philippines) quite a lot of vloggers just use their phones. I have a Samsung J5 and the vids are actually pretty good. One of the only vloggers I sub to is Patrick Levar, an American living in Japan, he does all his vids are on a phone cam. That is the point of his channel, to show that the gear is not the most important thing. His stuff looks a lot better than mine because he has actual skill ha ha

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
At that price range most phones can beat those cams (especially if you add it as premium on your next phone, and you can edit on the as well if its half way decent)

If you go for anything these days it should be able of at least recording full HD (1080p) without overheating, a connector for an external microfone is also very much worth - no proprietary stuff mind you - that only gives problems.

For vlogging phones - I used the Sony Xperia XZ Premium till recently and was very satisfied with that one.

OP
OP
Zebra Wheelie

Zebra Wheelie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks guys. I'm currently looking into the second hand market, as ive seen a good one at around that price.

I did see a few on Wish for £20. But there's no way in hell I'm trusting that.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks guys. I'm currently looking into the second hand market, as ive seen a good one at around that price.

I did see a few on Wish for £20. But there's no way in hell I'm trusting that.
I've bought a couple of things on Wish and they were all mediocre for the most part. You just have to remember that these are some super cheap Chinese made items.

Reactions: Zebra Wheelie