• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

What Phone Do you have?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I just recently got a Google Pixel 3, and I wanted to know, what phone do you have? :)

DtXbtNbUcAAqTPr.jpg

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
LG G7 :p

Its default camera app is terrible when recording with a external microphone but overall it takes pretty good pictures. As a person who has migrated from an iPhone, it's a pretty good phone.

Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
LG G7 :p

Its default camera app is terrible when recording with a external microphone but overall it takes pretty good pictures. As a person who has migrated from an iPhone, it's a pretty good phone.

The photos are great! I think it's shown it's capabilities. I had an LG that lasted me almost 4 years, they are great phones!

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
iPhone 8+ here. Debating a move to the XS Max though if they work the kinks out of it with the whole battery issue.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
iPhone XS. Went ahead and upgraded when I was back in the US since it had just came out. LOVE the portrait selfie mode. :)

It's an amazing feature!

An iPhone 6S

That's my TB Test phone! :D

iPhone X Max I like it so far. I have only had it for a week before that I just had the iPhone x it was too small. Just my opinion.

That's fair! I like larger phones too!

Samsung J5. Been a great phone, my wife recently got one too.

Awesome! Helps that you both have the same phone :D