• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Food Panasonic Full Frame March 2019!

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
The rumor mills are cranking; Panasonic is scheduled to announce a new full frame camera on Sept. 25, 2019. My goodness if Panasonic would make a camera priced and spec. between the GH5s hybrid camera and the EVA-1 cinema camera, they'll be in the led over Sony and the others.

I could see them making the new full frame camera their flagship, and the M43 cameras would become like most company's APS-C line. With this news I'm planning to keep my GH4 and save up for this new camera.

Rumors are already stating they will have a low-resolution version for video and a high resolution version for photo, two card slots, Leica L mount.

If the low resolution version is around $2,000. they'll have a winner because everyone who is shooting on G7, GH4, GH5(s) will be either looking to either switch or add a full frame camera to their line up. For me the lenses are not an issue because I use Canon FD glass only. They're already full frame. All I'd need is a Canon FD to Leica L adapter, and it's off to the races.

Read the report on lrumors.com
https://www.l-rumors.com/l5-on-sept...opment-of-two-ff-cameras-and-three-ff-lenses/

Last edited:

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
The rumor mills are cranking; Panasonic is scheduled to announce a new full frame camera on Sept. 25, 2019. My goodness if Panasonic would make a camera priced and spec. between the GH5s hybrid camera and the EVA-1 cinema camera, they'll be in the led over Sony and the others.

I could see them making the new full frame camera their flagship, and the M43 cameras would become like most company's APS-C line. With this news I'm planning to keep my GH4 and save up for this new camera.

Rumors are already stating they will have a low-resolution version for video and a high resolution version for photo, two card slots, Leica L mount.

If the low resolution version is around $2,000. they'll have a winner because everyone who is shooting on G7, GH4, GH5(s) will be either looking to either switch or add a full frame camera to their line up. For me the lenses are not an issue because I use Canon FD glass only. They're already full frame. All I'd need is a Canon FD to Leica L adapter, and it's off to the races.

Read the report on lrumors.com
https://www.l-rumors.com/l5-on-sept...opment-of-two-ff-cameras-and-three-ff-lenses/

So excited to see what is happening! :D Thanks for keeping me posted @Damon