• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Food Canon EOS R Mirrorless Digital Camera $2300 GH5 KILLER?

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Whoah! Babbiee! I didn't realize they had prices up already! C log and 10 bit out? Gosh, oh, man! Gosh, 5d mkiii prices will plummet, man!

There are some things I am not excited for. 1SD Card slot, there is a crop on the 4K, but am curious to test it out!

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
If I were a wedding photographer or even an event photographer I'd be worried about the single card slot. But for me I'm not a photographer at all. All I care about is motion picture. IF Blackmagic can ship the Pocket 4k, that'll be the cameras for me. I'm ready to move on from mirroless cameras.

If I bought a Canon right now it'd be a used C100 cinema camera. But for the same price Blackmagic is offering the Pocket 4k, and I like M43 anyway because it's much like the old 16mm film.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
If I were a wedding photographer or even an event photographer I'd be worried about the single card slot. But for me I'm not a photographer at all. All I care about is motion picture. IF Blackmagic can ship the Pocket 4k, that'll be the cameras for me. I'm ready to move on from mirroless cameras.

If I bought a Canon right now it'd be a used C100 cinema camera. But for the same price Blackmagic is offering the Pocket 4k, and I like M43 anyway because it's much like the old 16mm film.

I record a lot of video, and multiple cards can save your life! haha

devjani biswas

TubeBuddy Pro
m.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
Reactions: Damon

Ceorge_Christofi

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Damon Andrew, Its another reason why I went with the Nikon D500 rather than the z6. saying that.. I could have bought 2 camcorders for the price of the one xqd card.

Reactions: Damon