• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music This is America

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
Well, I didn't really like it. I'll be honest, the song didn't stick with me and the video was extremely aggressive and then uncaring. I know it's showing the sterotype in America, that there's too much gun violence, but...eugh...

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I have seen it shared on FB... but the thumbnail & title did not get my attention. Am I missing anything by not seeing it?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm pretty much in the neutral zone with it. I don't very much enjoy the song, but I get the message. I'm also not very happy about the people who keeps going around saying that the message is d e e p and start calling other people stupid for not getting it.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I think it's an interesting piece, living in the deep south gave me a different view on the song, but ultimately, it's a piece of art and I think it's interesting to see how for some art doesn't resonate, and for others it does. Like anything in the art world it's subjective :) That's why it's here in entertainment discussion :)