• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Movie Pass?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Do you have it? Have you heard of it? What are your thoughts on it? If you don't know, it's a monthly subscription, but you can see movies in theaters with it, similar to netflix at home, but with movies at theaters.

xingcat

Experienced Poster
TubeBuddy Star
www.xingcat.com
Subscriber Goal
I used to have one to the Arclight Cinema in LA when I lived there, but haven't gone to the movies enough here in Boston lately to buy a pass. It's a great deal if you do go to the theater a lot.

Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I used to have one to the Arclight Cinema in LA when I lived there, but haven't gone to the movies enough here in Boston lately to buy a pass. It's a great deal if you do go to the theater a lot.

I tend to, so I have been thinking about it :) I see usually 2 - 3 movies a month

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I've got many friends who have it... I've avoided it though because a business like that just can't be sustainable and eventually its gonna be gone :p

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I never knew what it was until right now lol. I don't see the point in it because I rarely go to the movies (maybe like 1 - 3 times a year). When I do go to the movies, the tickets on Sunday at my nearest theater is $7 xP

GearVlogz

TubeBuddy Pro
www.gearvlogz.com
Subscriber Goal
I've heard about it but I have not considered signing up for it. Now with the Marvel Cinematic Universe and DCU of films down coming out more frequently I just might rethink this if budget allows.

Timbo

TubeBuddy Pro
www.elliesmells.com
Subscriber Goal
Peter Jackson and the mobile phone killed visiting the cinema for me. I can't be doing with plot deviations in film adaptions of well-known books or the constant text alerts of the lost generation sitting around me. Apart from which, as I slip into my dotage, I've already noticed that I've started arguing with the characters in the films I watch at home. If it starts happening in public a feel a retirement home beckons!

Reactions: Paul

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I have seen such offers but for the one time I go to the cinema per year it's not worth it -Business wise I think it's actually not that bad because you can bind the really frequent cinema goers to your theater and then don't forget that people often buy drinks and snacks or even bring some friends.