Suggested Tubebuddy be more like Facebook or Twitter.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Janiel's MOM show, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Janiel's MOM show

Janiel's MOM show Newbie Member

Hello everyone on Tubebuddy, this is my simple suggestion..

Yes Tubebuddy most be something like Facebook, where people can connect not just youtubers . Everyone can be posting and sending messages something like Twitter or fun like Snapchats with fun application we can use for personal or promos..

Why? Cause here is all people that want to promote there channels sometimes it feel like sub 4 sub cause we all want to promote our channel and most subscribe to you, so you can subscribe to them so it's youtubers to youtubers. YES!! we have done this cause is the only way we get others to see our channel but at the end is not worth it cause we want actually public that are gonna see our channels a do it for fun cause I love acting and making people laugh I'm not into the money part I'm more for views but yeah if one day I get money hey!!! Good for me . There a lots of people here with lots of talent like me but a youtuber can see your video maybe subscribe to you but they not gonna watch or share your video so other people get to see your video and liked cause they are in your same page.

So if Tubebuddy create a page more like Facebook more we can see News,Entretaiment. Shows all kind of stuff and we can post are videos and people that are not youtubers it will be great.

I like this page but still a little complicated for me..

Janiel's MP

2. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

The idea of a forum, is the users choose the content they want to be apart of! We have Facebook and twitter, so they are options. We have sections for all you mentioned... Would you like an easier layout to tell what? We also have sections for promotions, collabs, etc... I'm just a bit confused!

3. Janiel's MOM show

Janiel's MOM show Newbie Member

Hello @Andrew Kan. Did not know Tubebuddy haves Facebook and Twitter..gonna check it out .. I was saying that Tubebuddy should be more like Facebook, here on Tubebuddy is a bit more complicated, maybe is me lol.
    And yes I know Tubebuddy haves a lots of thing most I'm learning, just I feel its missing something . I been sending friends to Tubebuddy, I like it please don't take me wrong ..im only 13 have a lot to learn that's way I'm here