Suggested TubeBuddy App for android please

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LishaJoya, Jul 14, 2017.

1. LishaJoya

LishaJoya New User

I have a wonderful new phone where i can use it to do what i want - but i cant find a tube buddy app so i can use it so I am not tied to my home office computer.

PLease pretty please *gives cute faces* make an OFFICIAL tube buddy app for android...there a lot of other apps the only one that works is youtube creator studio

thank you for hearing me out!

LishaJoya

Draconicrose and kunicross like this.
  2. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

If we were to make one what would you like to see?

3. kunicross

kunicross Newbie Member

An app would be nice but your question is a good one too.
    I think channel health and tag suggestion / explorer would suite a app quite good (editing video properties to a higher degree then the creator studio app allows / maybe via assigning templates.

I guess if you see the app as a advertising opportunity I would focus on the free stuff first and maybe features youtube itself does not offer so far on mobile devices (End screen and cards templates for example, but I guess that's a hard thing to realize because I guess most of the TubeBuddy features require the actually youtube website or is there a background API for youtube?)

Draconicrose likes this.
  4. Doug

Doug Member TubeBuddy Pro

What I would love to see in an app is all the stuff the youtube app doesn't do well ....
    • Set Featured Video
    • Reply, heart, pin comments
    • Apply end screen template
    • Apply card template
    Bonus cool points awarded for:
    • manage monetization ad timing
    =D

Paul, kunicross and Draconicrose like this.
  5. Karell Ste Marie

Karell Ste Marie New User

Definitely be able to use the canned comments in my case, that's what I miss the most and is a must. If nothing else, that needs to be in there.

My wishlist in order of importance:
    1. Must haves
      1. Review recent comments
        1. Answer with canned comments
      2. Promo materials
        1. Have a share button when you are on your latest video so that you can share link/image to other apps like messaging, facebook, instagram, twitter, etc
          1. Too many times I start talking to someone and I'm struggling to give them a link with my phone and it takes minutes when it should take a second - yes I should be better prepared but then again I post twice a week
        2. Definitely be able to make links for older videos
    2. Very useful
      1. Channel health report
    3. Can be done through mobile browser so not a big deal
      1. Keyword rank tracking
      2. Competitors
      3. Checklists, all of them if possible so I can review and flag as done
    --- Post updated ---
    regarding 1.2.1.1
    Ideally a share template when I can compose a nice "share" template with a token to insert the link to the channel and/or video and simply hit share and pick the app to send the "share content".
    Extra bonus points if you let us build multiple share messages where we can just say "share" and then pick recipient/app
    if I'm having a conversation I can literally say, sure I have a video for that, pick the template, hit share, pick an app, ask for email/mobile# and hit send.

6. LishaJoya

LishaJoya New User

I would like all the same features as per member ship would offer in the android app....for instance im still a free member...so the free functions the same as i would get...or if i was a Star member i would get those.....etc....

........and the suggestions from ALL THE ABOVE of the other member said in their suggestions.....were quite ingenious as well- they are onto some thing :)

I am just very tired of using STUDIO to look up my analytics....this would DEFINITELY push me to get a PAID membership if there were more features for mobile users....so i can upload a live video.....then do all my cards...etc when i am done with my lives streams....

Also im a YouNow-er so i would like the same functionality for that too with tube buddy mobile.....that would be so epic!!

Thank you for hearing me out.....

LishaJoya

p.s. sorry for the late reply on my thread....its been a busy month:joy: