Suggested Title/Thumbnail/Description service, Schedule Post, Wordpress auto-repost?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Charbax, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Charbax

Charbax New User

Hi I haven't tried using TubeBuddy yet, am learning about it watching some coverage online from vidsummit and Primal Video recommending it.

I have near 200 Unlisted videos, it takes me way too much time to title, describe, chose or create nice thumbnails for them and etc.

Another service I see recommended from Primal Video is rev.com for subtitle generation service, and I see TubeBoddy is suggestin 3PlayMedia service for that. Is there any chance that there could be a way to automate:

- List of my Unlisted videos are handed off to service that suggests optimal titles, descriptions, and picks best thumbnail out of my video?

- Then lets me verify the work, evt make any changes before Scheduling Publishing of the videos, with an easy way to change scheduling order and with a fixed rule (new scheduled video every 8 hours on fixed 8 hour slots 4AM, 12PM and 8PM every day).

- I am now sharing Unlisted videos to my YouTube Members in Community Posts that are for Members only. Would be good if tubebuddy could automate removing videos from those Community Posts once they are published.

- A schedule published video I need it reposted automatically to my wordpress blog, but also with all the correct categories selected. So as part of metadata creation should also be the picking of correct categories per video.

Anyone know if there exists a service that does what I need? Is TubeBuddy the right place to ask if these features that I need make sense to be added to the TubeBuddy service package?

2. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Tagging @Phil :)