In Progress Tag ranking not real

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dronelander, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Dronelander

Dronelander Newbie Member

Morning guys and girl,

have a doubt about keyword rank: 99% of my video are higly ranked and I'm using "incognito" option but my question is, the rank number I sse on each of my keywords are real?

Have few video about same brand product with MJX RC keyword that give me a certain rank result but if I search for that keyword in youtube with completely different account (my wife doesn't like drone at all), the results are different.

MJX RC was (not now) ranked at 10th position but after searching on youtube my videos was at 13th position and 3 position on the hart can make the difference.

What is your experience?

2. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Can you include screenshots of your ranking please? :) Will help us know where it's being shown, etc!

Dronelander likes this.
  3. Dronelander

4. Phil

Phil Administrator Administrator

Hi @Dronelander, please take a look at this article below as it points out that there is no such thing as "exact" rankings. It always depends on who is logged in. Even if you're not logged in (Incognito), it depends on where you searching from (city/state/country). Every search is unique and most of the time, you get the same results but you can never be sure and there is nothing we can do about it because it always depends on something.

https://tubebuddy.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000712002-tag-rankings

Dronelander likes this.
  5. Dronelander

Thank you Phil