Suggested Suggestion: Allow us to easily prioritize comments by certain users

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tangerine Travels, May 18, 2018.

1. Tangerine Travels

Tangerine Travels Newbie Member

Hey TubeBuddy team!

We would really love the ability to prioritize responding to comments by certain users. We get too many comments to reply to everybody, so we want to ensure that select people are always getting a response from us.
    - We want to prioritize responding to people who are supporting us on Patreon
    - We want to prioritize responding to people who are translating our videos
    - And we want to prioritize responding people who are contributing or donating to our channel in other ways.

These are our subscribers who mean the most to our channel. They're supporting us financially or helping us out in some other way.

Could you add a TubeBuddy feature that only shows us replied/unreplied comments from preferred users? Like where we could go into a "preferred users" section where we can add the YouTube usernames of anybody who we want to prioritize their comments.
    --- Post updated ---
    We love the feature that already exists to sort comments like "Comments that I have not replied to" or "Comments that need to be followed up on". But to be able to show only comments by select users would be amazing!

DragoNate likes this.
  2. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

I'll pass this a long :)

3. Phil

Phil Administrator Administrator

Thanks for the request! Funny, we're launching a Patreon integration that does exactly what you're looking for. And as far as other "preferred" commenters, we'd love to do that too - just need to fit it into our schedule (which is very very busy). So it's definitely on the someday list, just not sure how soon that will be.

4. Tangerine Travels

Tangerine Travels Newbie Member

Cool, that feature should help! I'm looking at it right now. We just launched our Patreon a couple of hours ago, so I'm very new to this.

As of right now, we have 4 Patrons. Your system identified 1/4 immediately. Then I went to send the automated email to the other 3. But it failed to send to 2 of them. I know the YouTube channel of all of them. Is there some feature that would allow us to manually mark someone as a Patron so it highlights them in our comments?
    --- Post updated ---
    I just upgraded from star to legend so I could have access to that Patreon feature.