Question Sharing videos?

Discussion in 'YouTube Discussion' started by wowgames, Sep 14, 2017.

1. wowgames

wowgames New User

Hi guys. when you are finished uploading your video to youtube. and want to share it on social media. i only see twitter. is their a way i can add it to share with other sites. without manually having to log into each social media. facebook instagram etc.

Thanks,

Kind Regards

wow

2. Paul

Paul Member TubeBuddy Pro

Yes, go to the actual video page and click the share button under the video. That will bring up quite a few of the most popular social media sites.

3. xingcat

xingcat Member Member of the Month

Top Poster Of Month

I go to the video itself and share from there, with the Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, etc. buttons. Then I upload it to a couple of forums that allow it, to my pages for my Facebook characters, to my blog, etc., etc., etc. Basically everywhere I can, LOL.

4. Draconicrose

Draconicrose Newbie Member

I use the free version of Social Pilot to post to Twitter, Facebook and G+ at the same time, but to do it with more than 3 social networks you definitely have to pay for a social media content management app.

5. wowgames

wowgames New User

Thanks everybody your advice is always appreciated :). I've now seen that you have to post. before you see the share to sites.

Paul likes this.
  6. Paul

Paul Member TubeBuddy Pro

Happy to help my friend.:cool:

7. Spinman

Spinman Newbie Member

i did a little trick regarding this, i created a website(WordPress, Paid and all ) so i decided to write blogs regarding videos or articles i think they will do good, for me,with WordPress plugins ADD TO ANY share button you get all the media sharing ALL of it, but i share it only to the most popular ones,believe it or not it works so i share the video directly from YouTube, then i write something about the same video on my website, then share it, so i have doubled my chances of viewing it the video and i have doubled my chances people visit youtube thru my website! this doesn't mean it will be viewed, but it works for me!

Paul likes this.
  8. Limitless HD

Limitless HD Newbie Member

I usually share to twitter, Facebook and Reddit. As soon as you post your video you should share.