Strategy Share Content In Facebook Groups

Discussion in 'Content Strategies' started by Jeremy Carden, May 4, 2018.

1. Jeremy Carden

Jeremy Carden New User

My two cents for successful sharing on social media is simply sharing your videos in Facebook Groups relevant to the topics on your channel.

For me, I post videos relating to Tyler Perry content. The Haves and the Have Nots is the show that my channel mainly focuses on: https://www.youtube.com/user/jbiblecarden.

The key is to read the rules within a group to ensure that you aren't just 'spamming' the group. Another great strategy is to share your videos on Twitter with hashtags related to the videos.

Hope this helps! It sure helps my videos go from 100s to 1000s of views in a matter of days!

2. Ginger Lefty

Ginger Lefty Active Member Member of the Month

Top Poster Of Month

I often got views this way. FB was once a huge part of my traffic sources. I'm not on FB anymore and it does hurt getting a video up and running. I just can't though. I could not tolerate it any longer.

Ikerot and Paul like this.
  3. Shawn Gossman

Shawn Gossman Active Member TubeBuddy Legend

Facebook was and really still is my biggest source of traffic. My channel is based on a local niche therefore, local groups often expect me to post a link to my video. However, Facebook is changing its algorithm to a point where external links don't get the attention they used to. I can already see it big time. So now I am forced to upload videos on Facebook as well which isn't such a bad idea. Might as well extend my brand on multiple platforms.

Jimmi Ellis and Ginger Lefty like this.