Suggested Scroll-able Canned Responses Window, Sorting, and Categories

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TeraBrite, May 25, 2018.

1. TeraBrite

TeraBrite New User

Currently I have so many canned responses that when I click the canned responses drop down on a comment it goes off the page. Also, if I try to scroll up on the page to move the dialog box up and reveal some of the responses that are off the page, the canned responses dialog stays static instead of following the page scrolling as I would assume it would and as a result the responses remain off the page and inaccessible. Currently the best way to see as many canned responses as possible is to scroll up so the comment is at the very top of the screen and then click the canned responses drop down button, but even then if you have enough canned responses there are still responses that will be off the screen with no way of accessing them.

This is what I would suggest to make accessing all of the canned responses easier and make the way it behaves a bit more logical:
    Allow for scrolling through the available canned responses inside the canned responses window when your mouse cursor is hovered over it.
    2. When your mouse cursor is outside the window and you scroll, allow the canned responses dialog to move along with the page scrolling instead of staying static.
    3. Maybe implement a sorting system where you can sort the responses by most/least used, alphabetical, date added, etc.
    4. Implement a category/folder system where you can (for example) create categories for each type of comment you might respond to and when you click a specific category, it reveals all of the different responses for that comment.

Paul likes this.
  2. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

This makes a lot of sense! I'll send this forward :)

Paul likes this.
  3. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Pro

Yes. This would be cool!:cool: