Video Review Review my 2017 Christmas Vlog

Discussion in 'Content Feedback' started by Lance Vos, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Lance Vos

Lance Vos New User

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  2. The Howards

The Howards New User

Yo your edits are sick!.. You have the timing down to a T when it comes to music combined with visuals. meaning the video is almost chopping and changing around the beat of the songs!.. I see the time lapses too! they take time so i can appreciate those! they work well too! watched all the way through and have definitely picked up one or two things from your video! Where the hell do you get those wicked beats!? Anyway look forward to seeing more from you in the future! you should be uploading more often now you have the vlog set! haha

3. Lance Vos

Lance Vos New User

Thank you! Glad you liked the video. I found most of the songs from music live streams, like this one:

and I've got more videos in the works :)

4. GeekyAndDangerous

GeekyAndDangerous New User

Hey Lance,
    I always find the best way for me to do this is to make notes as I am going through, so if it seems a bit dot-pointed, it may be because I am picking up certain bits at different points :p
    I really love the way that you throw your location into the videos. It's really cool :D
    The sound effects that you put into your videos work really well and are timed really nicely too.
    Have you considered a gimbal/stabiliser of some sort? It's not a massive issue, but there are definitely some parts of the video that could do with stabilisation :)
    Is the music that you use for the christmas lights bit from Jukedeck? I feel like I heard it today :p Not really feedback... just curious :p
    Gotta say again, your timing is fantastic!
    The mic and tripod combo is an awesome gift! The sound quality on the video is fantastic and the tripod already helps with the stabilisation :D
    All around I thought the video was great :D

5. Lance Vos

Lance Vos New User

Thanks for the detailed notes!

Glad you liked the sound effects, location tags and sound quality. As for the stabilization, I'll look into some ways to get smoother shots, thanks for the suggestion!

Appreciate your time and feedback :)