Completed Remove Time Limits for Long-Term Forum Users

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xingcat, Nov 13, 2017.

1. xingcat

xingcat Active Member TubeBuddy Star

Top Poster Of Month

I know I'm kind of a posting nut, but when I post here on the forum, I tend to have a small window of time (usually while something is processing or I'm waiting for someone to get back to me at work), so I like to say hi to a bunch of people on the Introduce Yourself area or whatever. The time limits on posting make sense for spam (though today, it didn't really help, and trying to report the spam also has a time limit, which is...interesting), but if users have earned their way up in the ranks in the forum, maybe that time limit could be removed?

Paul, kunicross and DragoNate like this.
  2. DragoNate

DragoNate Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Star

I think this would be a good idea. Sometimes when I come in, there's a few threads I want to reply to, but if I'm replying too quickly, I have to wait a while.

3. kunicross

kunicross Member

I'm typing too slowly :sweat: well 95% of the time I can only check the forum on the cell that declines typing speed a bit but certainly a nice idea to lift or reduce the limit for certain forum ranks (but it must be something not easily farmable)

Also it might be a good idea to promote a couple of co-moderators (If there are any volunteers) I guess all those Chinese threads from yesterday are spam aren't they?

Paul likes this.
  4. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

I only saw two, also when it comes to forums, still only just me at the moment, but I will look into this :)

5. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Update, you should now be able to bypass this with a TB badge, HOWEVER, IF I see more spam, irrelevant posts, etc. over the next few weeks, I will revert :)

Paul and DragoNate like this.
  6. DragoNate

DragoNate Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Star

Is that a special TB badge we need, or just something like the TubeBuddy Pro/Star/Legend?