Technology Razer

Discussion in 'Gaming and Technology Discussion' started by Lady April, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Lady April

Lady April Newbie Member

So, i recently got a pair of kitty eared Razer Kraken headphones. And everything is impressive and i suggest them.
    From, my knowledge if you want the best gaming experience Razer is the way to go. My brother just recently got his hands on the Razer Phone and he says it stunning.
    So i suggest all you passionate gamers like me and my brother go out and get Razer products (If you can afford them. We were saving for awhile for this stuff ^~^ but it was worth it)

2. Spinman

Spinman Newbie Member

i am a biig fan of razer, however i hate hate hate their razer synapse software..... i have 2 razer naga mouses and both have the same issue and i thoguht it was the mouse but since a razer synapse update it got fixed... waiting for an razer synapse update now to ruin everything

blackwidow chroma keyboard works fine
    their chroma headset is the best thing for me, i used to have logitech before did not last me for a full year, however i am on third year with this headset.

Lady April likes this.
  3. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member Verified Professional

Almost everything I own for peripherals is Razer... 2 keyboards, 4 mice, 3 headsets. I do not own their microphone or phone though and currently no plans to. I'm a Rode/Apple guy when it comes to that.

Lady April likes this.
  4. Ikerot

Ikerot Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Star

I've never owned a razer product before, though I don't see the reason for it currently. Throughout my (gaming) life, I've always had logitech lol

For audio though, I've just been using amazon basic speakers and my audio-technica headphones

Lady April likes this.
  5. kunicross

kunicross Active Member

I had one of their first mice back before everything went optical (waaaayyyy back) I think they are a bit overpriced also some stuff seems to be more for optical effect than function. (I hope that does not sound to negative but I very much prefer function and price effiency over looks)

Lady April likes this.
  6. Lady April

Lady April Newbie Member

Their products are both looks and function now. They look good and in some cases make a bad gaming experience worth it (Totally wasnt playing bad steam games yesterday). They are a bit pricy but their products are more efficient then most

7. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

I actually don't have any Razer products :O

Lady April, Aaron and Ikerot like this.
  8. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member Verified Professional

I forgot to give you one of my mice D:!!!!

Andrew and Spinman like this.
  9. Spinman

Spinman Newbie Member

:eek::eek::eek:

10. Lady April

Lady April Newbie Member

They are actually quite worth it. The sound quality and the fun i have gaming with my kitty eared kraken headphones was unlike any other and i suggest you try their products. especially if you're a gamer ^~^

Aaron likes this.
  11. xingcat

xingcat Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Star

Good to know what brands people here are enthusiastic about. Thanks for the advice.

RGS Rblood likes this.
  12. RGS Rblood

RGS Rblood Member TubeBuddy User

While, yes i have the phone. I saved for something like it for months. But in all honesty. My current phone will be used much more then ill ever touch my Razer phone. I also dont do like High space and etc mobile games. Im more for consoles and PC. Mobile is just uninteresting lol.