Solved Pluging stopped working "Tubebuddy Sign-In is required, click here"

Discussion in 'Support' started by Vicky_, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vicky_

Vicky_ New User

Hey guys,

I LOVE tubebuddy, but i can't work with it anymore :(

What browser are you on?: Chrome ( but i also tried firefox, the same problem)
    What Operating System (Windows / OS / Chrome)?: OS mac
    What version of TubeBuddy? (Can be found on quicklinks menu): v1.44.803
    Was it something that worked before and is broken now, or it has never worked for you?:

since 1-2 weeks it stopped working in my browser.
    It always says: "Tubebuddy Sign-In is required, click here". When i log into tubebuddy.com everything is fine, i can see the license star is active.
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-12 um 09.10.30.png

1-2 weeks ago in youtube it showed that i have a star license, but since it does not work anymore it says "license none"? But when i log into tubebuddy.com the license is green and active.

i uninstalled the pluging and re-installed it again, did not work.

Is it related to a video (include the Video link)?:
    Channel Link: it is not related to a specific video, it does not work in general

Can you please help me?!

Best regards,
    Vicky
    --- Post updated ---
    Hey guys,

i read that some people here had a similar problem but for some people it just fixed from alone.

I can't work anymore and tried so much, having this problem since nearly 2 weeks - any suggestions what to do? I have an active license but can't work with TB in Youtube :/ Tried, Chrome, Firefox etc. - same problem and error appears.

Any help appreciated!

Best regards,

Vicky

2. Phil

Phil Administrator Administrator

Hi Vicky - any chance your Cookies are cleared every day? That is one thing that could be causing it. Or perhaps another browser extension interfering? If you send me a link to your channel I can at least run a test on our end to see if anything strange is going on with your channel... Thanks (and sorry for issues!)

Vicky_ likes this.
  3. Vicky_

Vicky_ New User

Hey guys,

i read that some people here had a similar problem but for some it just fixed from alone.

I can't work anymore and tried so much - any suggestions what to do? I have a active license but can't work with TB in Youtube :/ Tried, Chrome, Firefox etc. - same problem and error appears.

A

Best regards,

Vicky
    Hey Phil,

i tried the cookie and the extension thing you meantioned - did not work.
    Here is our link, I could not send it via PN, so here is the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7dVSwdaJ1l92_K16SnHTZQ

Can you please check, what is wrong? Much appreciated!

Best regards,
    Vicky
    --- Post updated ---
    Hey Phil,

were you able to run a test and see what is the problem? It is so depressing not to be able to work anymore with it :/ our lisence is active and we can't work inside Youtube.

Best regards,

Vicky
    --- Post updated ---
    Update: It works again now! I tried several times again to log in and out and maybe there was an issue with the correct google account. Solved the problem.