Seeking Advice Planning a new upload

Discussion in 'Content Strategies' started by Dronelander, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Dronelander

Dronelander Newbie Member

hi guys,

I'm quite interested in understanding how do you plan a new video seo.

What I mean is that actually I'm receiving a new product that need to be reviewed but before receiving it, I'd like to search for perfect keywords.
    Do you have any suggestions?
    The product name is "SG700 2.0MP Camera Wifi FPV Foldable 6-Axis Gyro Optical Flow Positioning Altitude Hold Headless RC Quadcopter"

2. DragoNate

DragoNate Well-Known Member TubeBuddy Star

Hello!
    The product name itself has a ton of good keywords you can use!
    Ex)
    --Camera Wifi FPV, SG700 2.0MP, SG700 2.0MP Camera, Foldable 6-Axis Gyro Optical Flow Positioning Altitude Hold Headless RC Quadcopter, Headless RC Quadcopter--
    You can even mix 'em up a bit, for example, adding the first bit (SG700 etc) with "headless RC quadcopter. Even double a few of them up, but add "review" after it so that comes up as well.
    You may even want to use a few generic ones like "quadcopter review" "best quadcopter" "reviewing my new quadcopter" "quadcopter camera review"

3. Dronelander

The meaning of this post is not which keywords I have to use but if there is any way before uploading the video to check keywords consistencies

4. DragoNate

Do you mean like to see how good or effective the keywords are? TubeBuddy has the tag explorer tool that you can use. It shows the search volume and competition for tags and gives you a score out of 100 to show how good it would be to use it.
    Also Google Trends, but I've never understood how to use it. It never gives me useful data and always says "there is no data to show for your search term" -.-

5. Dronelander

That's what I mean :) It's so difficult to plan a seo in advance

6. DragoNate

It definitely can be! I always try to think of a detailed title then build tags out of that. And the description of course. Easier said than done sometimes lol

7. Dronelander

I've done something for my last product review (still have to get it from China) and I'd like to get some feedback...SORRY FOR THE ENGLISH

KEYWORDS:
    SG-700 camera, SG-700 drone, SG-700 drone review, SG-700 stability, SG-700 stable, SG-700 foldable, SG-700 rc quadcopter, SG-700 quadcopter test, SG-700 satellite, zl drone, optical flow position drone, hfun app, quadcopter with optical flow positioning, cheap drone with optical flow sensor, cheap quadcopter with optical flow sensor, CLONE DJI SPARK, clone,

TITLE:
    A cheap drone with optical flow sensor? Look at the SG-700 foldable drone

DESCRIPTION:

If you are looking for a cheap and full equipped drone, give a look at the SG700 from ZL DRONE.

The SG-700 is an incredibly cheap drone equipped with optical flow sensor: it will allow a very stable flight.

This is a DJI SPARK CLONE, it has foldable arms for easy carrying. It use HFUN app for FPV flight, record video and take pictures from the 2.0 camera.

Thanks to the optical flow sensor, it keeps easily the hovering position like a GPS drone.

Incredibly fashionable is the radio controller DJI style: pull down the phone older and it switch on.

DragoNate likes this.
  8. DragoNate

Looks pretty good to me! I take it English isn't your first language? There's a few grammatical mistakes here and there, but it's understandable, so not too bad.
    My only advice would be to add a bit more to the description, if at all possible. It sounds like you haven't actually recorded the video for it yet, so once you do, make sure to put in the description what you did in the video :)

9. Dronelander

Yes, I'm not english but italian....I didn't copy specification of the product has I've already got it translated from the manufacturer website.

10. DragoNate

Well, like I said, I can still understand you, so I don' think it's too bad :)

Dronelander likes this.
  11. Dronelander

thanks...help me correcting the error :)

12. DragoNate

Title:
    Cheap drone with an optical flow sensor? Check out the SG-700 foldable drone!
    Description:
    If you are looking for a cheap and fully equipped drone, check out the SG700 from ZL DRONE.

The SG-700 is an incredibly cheap drone equipped with an optical flow sensor so it will allow a very stable flight.

This is a DJI SPARK CLONE, it has foldable arms for easy carrying. It uses the HFUN app for FPV flight and to record video and take pictures from the 2.0 camera.

Thanks to the optical flow sensor, it easily keeps a hovering position like a GPS drone.

The radio controller DJI style is incredibly fashionable, just pull down the phone older (holder?) and it switch on.

13. Dronelander

Yes, holder and not older...I did it? :cold_sweat:

I didn’t score so bad now try to read it slowly in order to be more comprehensible for your video

DragoNate likes this.
  14. DragoNate

Yep, I just copied your description post and all the text like this is where I made corrections. Wasn't too bad at all :D

15. Dronelander

thank you

DragoNate likes this.