Service No Money? no problem FREE banner and logo

Discussion in 'Media Marketplace' started by Dynamiceur, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Dynamiceur

Dynamiceur Newbie Member

Banner gaming bros.png Hi guys,
    i'm quite new here but and many of you probably do now know me but i have photoshop and know how annoying it is to not have photoshop and not being able to make a good banner and it is impossible to find people who are going to make it for you. But i'am here and i'am willing to make banners and logos for you, it might take a while it just depends on the time taken and the demand for banners and logos. Now as you can see i am making these for free no money required but i know i'am against sub for sub but if you could maybe check my channel out (Only when there is content because there is none now) and maybe give me a shoutout that would be great but there is no need to but it is just a friendly gesture.
    Here are the requirements i need.
    Colours you want (eg. red and blue with a bit of orange) and try to be maybe specific in tone of colour, light of dark.
    What you want in the background
    What you want in the foreground (eg. title, subtitle, twitter logo, twitch logo)

Reply to this post with email or skype me: dynamic_eur (I can't check my skype right now till the weekend sorry :D) Below this is an example of my work this is my channel banner.

That sort of things which are specific towards that.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    RedWolfLibrary and Andrew like this.
  2. Jay

Jay Active Member TubeBuddy User

Wow! What a fantastic opportunity! I will not be participating in this request, but good luck with the in-coming requests! Also, do you have any examples of your work for the others to view?

3. Dynamiceur

Dynamiceur Newbie Member

Thanks yeah i do i will out it on. Thanks

4. Safari Virtual

Safari Virtual Newbie Member TubeBuddy User

Hey -- first off, thank you so much for doing this. This is a great thing for other people out there. Could you possibly make a logo for me? My username is "Safari Virtual". The colors I like to use are white, pink, gold, and purple/blue. The type of blue and pink are kind of pale like in my profile pic. You don't have to use all of those colors -- they're just suggestions. I kind of have a vaporwave theme on my channel.

Also, I'll be sure to check out your channel! Can I have a link? I can't find it through search?

EDIT: I've attached a picture of a little face that I sometimes use in my videos/channel. If you could somehow incorporate it into the logo and make it look cooler than it is, that would be nice :)

Attached Files:

5. Dynamiceur

Dynamiceur Newbie Member

Hey man no worries i will make a logo with those colours and i will check out your channel to see what type of logo you want. It should be done probs this friday latest.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfUjUMPfOApOJqpQQnavC2Q

6. Safari Virtual

Safari Virtual Newbie Member TubeBuddy User

Thank you so much! I will be sure to check out your channel when you begin to post.

7. juraj revay

juraj revay New User

first of all thank you for this opportunity but can you plz make me a channel art and logo
    i would like the colours to be red black and green , my channel name is JR The Draconic King i would like a dragon in the background or it and a title in dark green saying JR The Draconic King
    thank you

8. Dynamiceur

Dynamiceur Newbie Member

Yeah sure thing man i will get on to that right away it may take me a while because i am very busy. Please may i make one request,! If you could check out my new channel that would be awesome i have just started and i want to get things going, If you do then that is much appreciated and Subscribing would be out of this world.
    Here is the link for my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh01MmtabTP_gzZr0z1kQ4w?view_as=public
    Also if i could have some sort of email that would be fantastic. Just so i can send the stuff to you

9. juraj revay

juraj revay New User

ok heres my email :jurajdrake@gmail.com
    and i will check your channel out now
    and thanks again

10. Dre Dreamz

Dre Dreamz New User

I couldn't have found this at a better time.I definitely need a banner I would look like to thank you for your time.

11. Dynamiceur

Dynamiceur Newbie Member

Hey man can u give me some detail onto what you want please in serious detail. It is hard to make a banner which has what you want which pleases you with so much little detail. Also can i have your email and please if you could take the time to check out my channel that would be soooooo helpful and if you want to give me some feedback on where i can improve that would be fantastic man thanks

12. Dre Dreamz

Dre Dreamz New User

I would like for the colors to be a burnt orange red and black and I will send you the photo that I would like to be in the background.
    dredreamzent@gmail.com I got you man I'll check your page out

13. Cyber World

Cyber World Newbie Member TubeBuddy User

14. THUGD

THUGD Newbie Member

I'm a rapper and need a banner and logo for my YouTube my username is THUGD for youtube

15. Skeletorus

Skeletorus Newbie Member

Hey there, this is so cool you. I quickly put together some channel art using pixlr and at first i was happy with it but now i am not. If you check my channel you will see the sort of thing ive got ( compilation of games i play)

When you have time pop me an email so we can discuss further:

8leggedgamer@gmail.com

Thank you in advance

16. MiniBamf

MiniBamf New User

Yo, nice initiative my friend. I'm in a dire need of a logo and some channel art :)
    I have a gaming channel ;)
    Hit me up ---> Sikanikki10@yahoo.dk

Thanks in advance :blush:
    /Minibamf

17. Margrette Sinajon

Margrette Sinajon New User

Hey! Thanks for offering to help others. I badly need a logo and a banner for my channel. My youtube channel is Margrette Ann Sinajon. I create beauty, travel/nature, work-out/martial arts videos. I love the color sky blue, turquoise and anything aquatic. Twitter: Margrette Ann JurieSina, Facebook: Margrette Ann Juriedene Sinajon, Instagram: MargretteAnnJS