Tools New Keyword Explorer

Discussion in 'Content Strategies' started by Damon, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Damon

Damon Well-Known Member TubeBuddy User

Top Poster Of Month

Wow! The new keyword explorer is working so much better for me. I remember the old one. You'd have a good keyword, but then you wouldn't rank hardly, or it'd take seven or eight videos in a series to rank maybe one video there.

The new keyword explorer is far better at predicting how my channel will fair, and I have a better sense of how the competition is optimizing SEO wise. Although lots of my keywords have low search volume, the fact that there is search volume and not many are optimizing get my video rank in most keywords I target. I usually only target 5 to 8 keyword, rather, keyword phrases per video.

I will cross check the unweighted keywords just to see, but I'm concentrating on the weighted keywords. This will add up in the long-term. I don't see why people avoid trying to find six or eight keyword phrases for their videos to get any advantage they can.

This will also make it much easier to flesh out playlists. Instead of hitting or missing on a playlist, you know, having 8 videos and hoping one or to might rank. Now you targeting weighted keyword phrases where you'll have 6 or 8 video ranked on the first page.

My goodness! This is real progress folks! This means entire playlists owning entire keywords phrases! Video after video, playlist after playlist, week after week, month after month, year after year, the flywheel will keep picking up momentum, folks. Goodness! We never had it this good 10 or 15 years ago.

Andrew, Ikerot and Paul like this.
  2. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

Thank you so much Damon! I will share this with the Team! Anything you would like to see us do? :D